Line of the Night [10/14]

J'onn J'onzz

Best Male Member '08
Something tells me I'm not going to be able to find a line in this week's Pokemon Chronicles due to Pokemon not speaking English.

Last edited by a moderator:

LordTerminal

The old-school DK is back!
A line of the night without the obligatory Bobobo line. Haven't had one of those in a while. Oh well, although they're reruns, Justice League quotes are too kickass to resist...

Justice League Unlimited

Lex Luthor: People I give you your new lord and master!
Darksied: It seems I have you to thank for my ressurection. Though your world will suffer slowly, I will grant a quick death.

Lex Luthor: We have a little problem.

tucsoncoyote

Time to get my "Game face" on
JLU My Fave Lines

In Justice League Unlimited (the Final 2 episodes) Toyman had the best Lines tonight on finale of Justice League Unlimited.

Toyman: We're Heeeeeerrrreeeeee.

Toyman: (Singing) Twinkle Twinkle Brainiac,
Tala's Gonna bring you back....

and then there is the end lines of the series:

Superman (To Batman): Five Minute Headstart? You're Going soft in your old age....
Batman (To Superman): Don't you have a building to leap?
Wonder Woman: And the Adventure... Continues.

:coyote:

Last edited by a moderator:

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
tucsoncoyote said:
and then there is the end lines of the series:

Superman (To Batman): Five Minute Headstart? You're Going soft in your old age....
Batman (To Superman): Don't you have a building to leap?
Wonder Woman: And the Adventure... Continues.

This line has actually been on the Line of the Night before, and it won last time. Usually when it's a repeat, we encourage different lines to be used.

tucsoncoyote

Time to get my "Game face" on
bigddan11 said:
This line has actually been on the Line of the Night before, and it won last time. Usually when it's a repeat, we encourage different lines to be used.

Hence the ones I also Gave (with Toyman) ..

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts