Line of the Night 05/13/06

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
Another night of Toonami arises from the midst of time. It could signify trouble, or it could be prime. Duel Masters 2.0 is ready to kick off the action now, and then DBZ, Teen Titans, and Naruto encores will all abound. New episodes of Naruto, One Piece, Bobobo, and Justice League Unlimited will finish the night, and you'll get the mood that these lines are certainly right. Now join the party, join the fun, join the adventure, and show why Toonami's number 1.

If you haven't voted on last week's Line of the Night yet, then nows your chance to do so. Currently Sakura's line from Naruto and Lex's understatement from JLU are in a tie, but which one will prevail and gain the ultimate prize? Find out by going to http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=165969

LordTerminal

The old-school DK is back!
Duel Masters

Hakuoh: There's nothing like a hunky dream sequence to reel in girls age 7-12.

Hakuoh: My star power always bring out the hankies! We're bound to win an emmy this season!

Rekuda: The goggles! They do nothing!

Hakuoh: TADA! Jazz hands!

Naruto

Sasuke: Nice arms. You must be very attached to them.

One Piece

Ace: They say a man is reflected by his true colors and your's are yellow.

Ace: You can stop now, we're not acting anymore.
Zolo: Let him go! He's got a brain to catch!

Bobobo

Bobobo: SECRET FIST OF THE NOSEHAIR! JELLY SHIELD ACTIVATE! Whew that was close!
Rice: You fools! You forgot to watch your back!
Bobobo: DON PATCH SHIELD!

Rice: Once your stuck in the rice, you can't get out unless I let you. And if you're litte friend stays in there for over an hour...
Bobobo: What happens then?
Rice: The same thing that happened to the commander of this block....she'll turn into a panda!
Gasser: How does getting stuck in rice turn you into a panda?
Commander: You gotta believe me! I'm not an apettizer! I was looking for my contact lens.....

Chuu-No-Suke: You cannot defeat the mouse samurai. I have three stronge principles which I choose to live my life by.
Beauty: And those principles are?
Chuu-No-Suke: 1. Honor and respect those that you meet. 2. Know the difference between right and wrong and choose what is right. And 3. Never leave the toilet seat up.

JLU

Green Lantern: Doesn't look like it quite made escape velocity.
Flash: Nope, good try though.

Dark Sied: Excellent strategy.

More Bo lines later.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBear

From JLU:

Superman- A 5 minute head-start. Yuo're getting soft in your old age
Batman- Don't you have a tall building to leap?
Wonder Woman- And the adventure continues.

Paul_Cousins

Five quotes from JLU "Destroyer".

(My favorite of the five quotes listed.).Superman to Darkseid, "That man (Batman) won't quit as long as he can still draw breath. None of my teammates will. Me. I've got a different problem. I feel like I live in a world of cardboard. Always taking constant care not to break something... To break some one... Never allowing myself to lose control, even for a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can't you big man. What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose and show you just how powerful I really am." POW!!!!!!

Superman to Batman, "It's Lex, flip'in Luthor."

Hawkgirl, "You heard the man. Rock and roll."

Jonn on a cell phone, "I should be back in time for dinner. Love you too."
Flash states behind him, "These are the end times."

Batman at the end of the episode toward the villians that help to save the save the world, "You're (to Atomic Skull) right. Five minute head start."

Last edited by a moderator:

Demonic Raven

Naruto

Zaku: Better a live sheep than a dead lion. Right, fatso?
Chouji: ...did I just hear that right? What did that guy just say?
Zaku: Huh?
Shikamaru: Uh oh. He just pushed Chouji's button big time.
Chouji: You want to try saying that again?
Zaku: I said you're smart to get our while you still can, fatty!
Chouji:......WHO ARE YOU CALLING FAT I'M JUST A LITTLE CHUBBY, OKAY?!?!?!?!? AAAHHHH! CHUBBIES FOREVER!!!!!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts