LEGO Unikitty

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Cosmo

Are you upset?
Aug 9, 2016
Ratings
179 4
Land of Ooo
So I saw this on the same video that had "The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe" and looked it up.

It seems this is recent news. Any thoughts on it?

Edit: The Video was taken down.

Last edited:

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
Ratings
2,741 29
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
I remember this being announced on the TAG blog. Glad we're finally seeing something from it.

I'm sure it'll come to CN US and be burned off during the weekdays. Or maybe it'll air on Disney XD like Right Now Kapow, of heck maybe be available exclusively on the new Boomerang stream service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 27, 2011
Ratings
Australia
While I'm not sure how well the other shows they released via Netflix did I hope this doesn't go to CN due to what happened with shows like Bunnicula. I hope it's decent to watch unlike many other movie to TV series.

2-D chirox

Jan 23, 2016
Ratings
171 3
Lego have been going around removing the articles on this thing. Suggesting that they weren't ready to announce it yet. Anyway I'd say it's a pretty safe bet to say it'll air in English. It looks like it's done in flash so that means it's probably cheap to make. So networks will want it. I'm not sure how to feel about this. I see this.... possibly working out (assuming it doesn't go down the TTG route). I'll make sure to watch it the second I can.

SourSweetGone

Canterlot High Class of 83.
Mar 31, 2017
Ratings
279 5
US
Surprised this and Ivan were absent from the upfront. Given how much kids loved this character in the movie it seems like a no brainer to put on the air. But as stated perhaps it will end up like Dorthy and Wacky Races and be put up on the Boomerang app.

NeoplanDan

Avid SEPTA Transit Fan
Apr 24, 2016
Ratings
1,409 9
Philadelphia PA
cricketgreens.tumblr.com

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...