Ed Liu

Frog of Thunder
Staff member
Reporter
Ed Liu submitted news

"LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures" Greenlit for Season 2

Continue reading on Toonzone News.

Troy Troodon

Considering it's a part Canadian project, I'd like to hear more Vancouver bases actors star, notably Scott McNeill; but new LA actors are fine to.

ShadowBeast

I'm glad the show is getting another season. I hope Naare makes a return, but it doesn't look like she will. Graballa's role I'm gonna guess would be an indication of Jabba being dead since the link describes the Hutts being desperate. Hera from Star Wars Rebels being in the next season might mean that the rest of her crew might make some appearances as well. Most likely cameos.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Who wants to bet when Oaxis launches, it'll just be the Noog Network with family-friendly public domain content added in?
CNC
How come every time I try to associate with a social media account on my profile, I'm getting an error message?

To everyone reading this: You're one in a million. In other words, you're special.

Gennedy has a new show coming soon and returning to Cartoon Network. This better not get screwed over like Sym Bionic Titan

This is an interesting set of choices. We have 2 WB shows and 2 Disney Junior shows.