"Lego Star Wars Holiday Special" Coming to Disney+

SweetShop209

There's a Lego Star Wars Holiday Special coming to Disney+ on November 17. Not much else is known at the moment.

Edit: The special is written by David Shayne, directed by Ken Cunningham, and produced with Atomic Cartoons.

Last edited:

Dudley

Staff member
All that is known is that it’ll be a tongue-in-cheek jab at the infamous holiday special from 1979.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SweetShop209

I haven't seen that holiday special, though I've heard some interesting things about it. I think there's potential for this to be good. The silly, cheesy nature of Lego would feel very natural for a Christmas special.

SweetShop209

Here is an article talking about the Lego Star Wars Holiday Special, mainly some images and the inspiration behind it.

Last edited:

JoeMabbon

Sidekick
The most interesting thing about Holiday Special is the behind the scenes stuff. The dated celebrities (and commercials when you watch one of the recordings), Ford’s disinterest, Hamill being covered in makeup and smoke to hide that he was in a car accident, etc. The actual movie is dull.

SweetShop209

Here's the trailer for the Lego Star Wars holiday special.

Mary Elizabeth McGlynn is the voice director.

Last edited:
How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Check out my sig, would you? I realize at this stage of the game I don't want people to read Gilda & Meek & The Un-Iverse because I want money or fame. I wouldn't have posted 34 free issues on a blog if I did. The Aspie in me simply feels that it's really the only way for another person to fully understand me. That matters to me.

Ever wonder what makes Fone Bone tick? Check out the sig.
Wow! Something was updated to represent a beloved tradition in a sweet way? Oh the HORROR!!! :O :O Hershey's Kisses’ classic Christmas bells ad got a makeover — and people are outraged
DuckTales was canceled? Why is it that despite the fact that I didn't love the show I'm super annoyed anyways?

It turns out I dislike crushing potential as much as I do quality.
The winner of this matchup is "Christmas Greens", which got 2 votes. "Nancy And The Nice List" got 1 vote. The next matchup is Artistic Christmas Specials. It's between the Spongebob episode "It's A Spongebob Christmas" and the Harvey Beaks episode "It's Christmas You Dorks".

A few nights ago, I took some pictures of the early part of the lunar eclipse. Unfortunately, clouds in the sky likely downed a view during the peak (not to mention oversleeping it).