"Lego Star Wars Holiday Special" Coming to Disney+

SweetShop209

There's a Lego Star Wars Holiday Special coming to Disney+ on November 17. Not much else is known at the moment.

Edit: The special is written by David Shayne, directed by Ken Cunningham, and produced with Atomic Cartoons.

Last edited:

Dudley

Staff member
All that is known is that it’ll be a tongue-in-cheek jab at the infamous holiday special from 1979.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SweetShop209

I haven't seen that holiday special, though I've heard some interesting things about it. I think there's potential for this to be good. The silly, cheesy nature of Lego would feel very natural for a Christmas special.

JoeMabbon

Triple Changer
The most interesting thing about Holiday Special is the behind the scenes stuff. The dated celebrities (and commercials when you watch one of the recordings), Ford’s disinterest, Hamill being covered in makeup and smoke to hide that he was in a car accident, etc. The actual movie is dull.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have noticed that Toonzone changed the layout.
Power Rangers Reboot! An entirely new universe of shows and movies!
This year is cursed. Every single time there is a spark of hope or excitement, it's extinguished.
I don't even know if it's worth posting weekly schedules for Nicktoons, NickJr, and TeenNick? Barely there were any changes, except for a little and then I would post..