LEGO Mario

Latest News & Videos

Mandouga

Jun 27, 2007
Newington, CT, USA
To be exact, they're Super Mario Lego playsets.

Fortunately.

Anything could happen, of course, but I don't think Nintendo would allow a "Lego Super Mario"/"Lego Mario Bros." game to be made, and I kind of hope there won't be. The "Lego parody" series has enough games already.

Incidentally, back in the 60s when Nintendo made toys, they had their own "Lego-like" building blocks called "N&B Block" (although the official Japanese name is simply "Nintendo Block"). It was referenced in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins.

Mandouga

Jun 27, 2007
Newington, CT, USA
As I mentioned previously, I hope there won't be. Mario is a unique franchise, and it just wouldn't be right if it was used for another Lego parody game, with the same "Lego" jokes as all the others.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

For some reason I keep being reminded of this post I made on a Black Clover talkback thread: C&C - Black Clover - "The One With No Magic" [9/8]

It seems like the inspiration for Maya comes from his wife, mother, and sister.
The good news is I'm not scared anymore. The bad news is, as I have absorbed things, I am now freaking infuriated.
For nick@nite, and I thought full house was the only one skipped.., now George lopez is doing the same thing.. early Mon Jun 1 3:30am was No Free Launch, then skipped episodes to A Kiss is Just Kiss episode aired early Jun 2 at 4am. Very weird for nick@nite, obvi a sign that show won't last long