"Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League VS. Bizarro League" Animated Feature Talkback (Spoilers

Discuss and Rate - "Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League VS. Bizarro League"

• ****1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Can the League overcome their bizarre counterparts?

Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League VS. Bizarro League
Studio: Warner Bros. Animation, DC Comics
Release Date: Digital - January 27th, 2015; Home Video - February 10th, 2015

Synopsis: Justice League vs Bizarro League - Batman has joined the just formed Justice League in order to keep tabs on Superman, a mistrust that is complicated by Superman’s bad (but well meaning) clone Bizarro and his creation of the Bizarro League, but an even bigger threat forces the two Leagues to join forces.

Comments and thoughts? Discuss the Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League VS. Bizarro League animated feature in this thread!

Discussion for content found on the Digital/Blu-ray/DVD release of Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League VS. Bizarro League can be found in the proper talkback linked below.

Related Threads:
-Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League VS. Bizarro League Digital/Blu-ray/DVD Talkback (Spoilers)
-Lego DC Comics: Batman Be-Leaguered Animated Special Talkback (Spoilers)
-Lego Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite Feature Talkback (Spoilers)
-Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Video Game Talkback (Spoilers)
-Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Video Game Talkback (Spoilers)
-Lego Batman Video Game Talkback (Spoilers)

Note: Remember, this talkback thread is for discussion of the feature film. If you wish to talk about the home video release, please click on the appropriate link above. We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Spider-Man

I downloaded this off Google Play and enjoyed it. It's pretty funny and it's actually a pretty full movie given it's short running time. What I like is that there are so many good moments not spoiled in the trailer. One of my favorite ongoing gags in the movie is Batman's over-the-top distrust of Superman. It's absolutely hilarious and actually makes this movie feel like a sequel to the Batman Be-leagured special from a few months ago. Guy's trouble with his ring also makes for a couple of good visual gags. It's a really fun piece that feels like an old-school DC Comics story to me. The humor definitely works on a few levels, too. There are plenty of great homages to the comics and I was surprised at how the movie kind of ends on a cliffhanger, which I hope means we'll get another DC Super Heroes animated special/movie down the road.

BigFatHairyDeal

Defender of the Universe
In recent years, there've been two (and, I'm afraid, will only be two through 2016...) good stories that have handled Superman vs. Batman: Lego Batman 3 and now Lego DC Comics Superheroes. I tend to think the entire idea of making the heroes fight is mostly lame, so I like it when the topic gets broached absurdly as possible. Also, I think Batman's general paranoia that the heroes might go rogue too often gets addressed from the PoV that of course Batman is right. It's about time that a story such as this actually looked at it from the contrasting perspective, and perhaps the more obvious one to any non-comic book fans, that maybe Batman's just being a bit pessimistic about his fellow heroes. Best of all, though, is that the movie just goes about it in a harmless and comedic way.

I'm also impressed how the movie got us to feel bad for both Bizarro and Superman. I was quite surprised to see this subplot to the movie, and I think it was handled well in a way viewers of all ages can sympathize with.

It's a great kid's movie, and there are a lot of laughs to be had. It's probably a little too pricey for the digital, and buying the physical copy at discount would've been the way to go, but I still recommend this to anyone who craves more light-hearted superhero stories.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League VS. Bizarro League is now available to own on Blu-ray and DVD. Please continue discussion of the film here, and feel free to pop over here to discuss the home video release.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's a video from both The Watch Tower Database and Kuro The Artist about Dwayne McDuffie.

We are in the Endgame now...

And the winner of the competition is Pizza Pilot, which got 3 votes. Harpy Gee got 2 votes, and Missing The Mark got nothing. And that's the end of the competition. Thanks for participating. The article is next week.
Before streaming services like Netflix dominating the family entertainment industry, we had family networks on cable television. Quite honestly, I'm very fascinated by their history and their programming on how much they evolved over the years.

But here's what I'm wondering: why do they failed?
Clearly, People seemed to forget that the late Chrtistine Cavanaugh who originally voiced Chuckie Finster on Rugrats, retired from Voice Acting in like 2001, and Nancy Cartwright took over the role since then.

Featured Posts