Last 2 Episodes of "Class of 3000" Premiere...

Latest News & Videos

Bryan

Administrator
May 2, 2004
According to TVGuide.com:

The last two episodes of "Class of 3000" will air on Cartoon Network...

SUNDAY, MAY 25, 2008

4PM -- #25 -- You Ain't Seen Nothing Yeti!
4:30PM -- #26 -- Vote Sunny

Bryan

Administrator
May 2, 2004
Well, season 1 had 13 episodes and CN usually orders seasons for 13 episodes, so to date only 24 have aired. I'm just guessing that these are the final two.

Also, it's not that random. May 25th is the Gym Partner: Animal School Musical premiere day. So Class of 3000 is about a bunch of kids learning music. So I guess that's the reason they are burning off the premieres on this day.

Mickialla

Suave Incarnate
Apr 10, 2008
United States
You'd think that CN would've kept the show on the schedule on for at leas a little bit rather than getting rid of it for about (counts fingers) 5 months and then randomly airing the final two episodes. That's the kind of thing I don't want happening with Ed Edd n' Eddy or Billy and Mandy...

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
In a Dream World
Thanks for the info. I was wondering what they would do with the remaining episodes. Too bad that they canceled the series. I enjoyed it for the humor and the music numbers that were pretty good at times. I also kind of liked the unique character designs. Oh well. At least CN will air the episodes, rather than doing nothing with them at all.

Mickialla

Suave Incarnate
Apr 10, 2008
United States
That show is already finished. :sweat:
Yea I know, but Underfist still has to air, so I'm glad that they're still showing The Grim Adventures instead of just taking it off the schedule and then just airing Underfist out of the blue like they're doing right now with 3000

Mickialla

Suave Incarnate
Apr 10, 2008
United States
True, Underfist is it's own thing, just set in the B & M universe.
Exactly, and Mr Atoms said himself that Grim Billy and Mandy would be making cameos. So wouldn't it have been weird for there to have been no Billy and Mandy on the schedule for a good 5 months and then a B&M RELATED special to air months after it's removal from the schedule, even if the special didn't revolve around Billy and Mandy itself???

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I wanna watch some old cartoons on TV but this month they decided to remove it.
Yes I’m still here. Some mental issues but there’s stuff I’m ready for like new Mao Mao and Close Enough, the latter I waited on for 3 years.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hello, Light Lucario. My 4th of July went pretty well. I just want to mention that today is my birthday. I got a couple of nice cards with a little birthday money. We'll be having another barbecue tonight with plenty of birthday cake. I hope you'll be able to wish me a Happy Birthday.
And we have a tie of 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker, and pick TOTS. Now we start the final matchup. It's between Muppet Babies 2018 and TOTS.

Dedicated to everyone who, in these hard pandemic times, try celebrating the Fourth of July while using merpeople as means of escape from all this ruckus.