"Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness" News & Discussion Thread

The Huntsman

Friend of Toon Zone
Looks like we might have an answer for the HUGE delay in new episodes: http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2012/05/nickelodeon-animation-hires-new-zealand.html

Apparently they switched studios after showing the first few episodes of season 2? Nickelodeon is strange. Someday we'll have new episodes showing regularly, someday.
They only aired one episode of season two. They had ten scheduled. By that logic, at least ten episodes were finished before they switched studios. I fail to see why they couldn't have aired some of those.

King9

Embraced One
I've found a guide of the upcoming episodes on a KFP: LoA blog. I don't know where they were found if anyone wants to confirm or refute them.
Shifu’s Back: August 6, 2012
The Break Up: August 7, 2012
The Most Dangerous Po: August 8, 2012
The Midnight Stranger: August 9, 2012
Crane on a Wire: August 10, 2012
The Maltese Mantis: unknown
Tigress Tale: unknown
Kung Shoes: unknown
Quilin Time: unknown
The Po Who Cried Ghost: unknown
Training Session 4: unknown

Also anyone having an issue posting? When I try to reply normally I am sent directly to the 'Quick Reply' box down here.

The Huntsman

Friend of Toon Zone
Also anyone having an issue posting? When I try to reply normally I am sent directly to the 'Quick Reply' box down here.
That's now normal. If you want to use the old editor, click "Go Advanced", or just right-click the reply button and open it in a new tab.

The Huntsman

Friend of Toon Zone
Well, those episodes didn't air, King9. I'm not sure when they'll air. When my power got knocked out at the end of June, I joked that it could stay out until September and I wouldn't miss a single episode of this show. At this rate, I might be good through October. They had ten episodes ready to air in April. I don't understand why they aren't airing them.

Vaporleaf

We know Nick is wack with their scheduling, and LoA had been so inconsistent, even in showing reruns, but it's probably just DW / Nick trying to select the best times. It's been about five months since we had a bunch of new episodes, I don't think that's so bad. If we're waiting four years for another movie, spacing them out may not be such a bad idea.

Vaporleaf

OK, I'm not seeing any listing for LoA on my TV schedule... What the heck, Nick...

Bryan

Administrator
OK, I'm not seeing any listing for LoA on my TV schedule... What the heck, Nick...

Yeah... it hasn't been airing much in the last few weeks. Before that - it was on every day, multiple times a day sometimes.

Their new "You Gotta See Saturdays" promo for the fall does include new KFP on it. That's a good sign. Maybe once September gets here and a new schedule starts, repeats will be back in place.

King9

Embraced One
Yeah... it hasn't been airing much in the last few weeks. Before that - it was on every day, multiple times a day sometimes.

Their new "You Gotta See Saturdays" promo for the fall does include new KFP on it. That's a good sign. Maybe once September gets here and a new schedule starts, repeats will be back in place.
Hopefully we can get some new eps come September. It's been so long.

King9

Embraced One
Curses Europe! Though with the news that the next movie won't come out for a few years maybe a continued delay of episodes isn't so bad :sweat:.

Vaporleaf

lol That's what I get for not checking... Weird, LoA doesn't seem to HAVE an "official" facebook. Wonder why that is?... And yes, grain of salt...

King9

Embraced One
Hopefully not. I'll miss it regardless because of my trip >:-[ Man this show has been gone for so long. When it resurfaced in April (or whatever that month was) I was looking forward to a few weeks of new episodes, but then it vanished again.

Vaporleaf

It hasn't really been gone, more like scarce. They show it for a while, take it away for a while, show it again. I wonder if CN may have been a better home...

Vaporleaf

The new episode is called "Royal Pain". Synopsis:"Po takes a job as a bounty hunter in hopes of using the reward money to buy a gift for his father."

Not the episode I'd have preferred, but I'll take it. Could be pretty entertaining. :) I hope we'll be getting new eps every week now.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

youtube Nickelodeon uploaded Young Dylan - Natural Beauty episode

youtube NickRewind streaming currently: iCarly - iGoodbye
Damn! A lot of exiting Nintendo E3 announcement today.
"Atlantis: The Lost Empire" is 20 years old today.
although i'm disappointed there wasn't an update on Metroid Prime 4. But a sequel to Metroid Fushion is coming.

Maybe it's time for me to get back with Nintendo after 11-12 years
At 18:00 CET, the Euro 2020 match between Hungary and Portugal will begin, and I'll watch it. I designed a special avatar for it in the morning.

I will revert to the "lovely" avatar tomorrow.

Featured Posts