Korean animations dubbed in English

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Anifanny

Oct 24, 2018
Ratings
Korea
Hi, I'm new here and I'm trying to promote Korean animations. I've been a VA in Korea for years now and the struggle is real. If anyone is interested or have a few minutes to spare, please check out the 2 links. Constructive feedback is welcome, and if you got some enjoyment from them too, even better. Thanks for taking the time~
Flowering Heart: Stone Age:

PicardMan

Nov 9, 2016
Ratings
262 5
Wasn't Eon Kid (Iron Kid) also shown in the USA? which is another production from Korea.
Yes, it showed on Kids WB when the block was in significant decline. That's why Cubix is the only well-remembered one as it aired when the block was still healthy and had a few hits (Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Jackie Chan, Mega Man)

SpaceCowboy

Mar 2, 2002
Ratings
107 2
USA
Visit site
4Kids once aired Tai Chi Chasers. While it was technically a co-production with Toei of Japan, the original audio is in Korean.
There's also Mecard (or Turning Mecard), which may still be airing on Kidsclick.

While I can understand why this topic was posted in the Anime Forum, aren't anime-influenced shows from South Korea regarded the same way as Teen Titans and Avatar: The Last Airbender are? If a Japanese creative team is not involved, should they be still be considered anime?
Also, if we wanted to discuss Korean-animation that is Western-influenced, like the Empress Chung movie (directed by Nelson Shin of Akom Production), would that go here or in the General Animation section?

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...
I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0