KND Mission Weekend=teh s uck

B.W.H.

Well title might explain this promotion blows. First the game on CN 's site is nothing more than a matching game and it doesnt feature the KND all you do is click and drag on stuff on five levels the clue's of the weekennd are unnecasrry unless you have the attention spand of a bar of soap. Also running 54 hours with KND in it is going to get repetive i know there are other Cartoon Cartoons playing but with only 13 episodes under it belt its going to get stale. To me this promotion should 'v been a CCF'S all night special and nothing more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mog

-_-
I really don't know what the hell you just said, but I'll point this out.

Just about every CC show is going to get play time. I think it's like one hour of one show, let's say courage. Then it'll have one hour of KND. Then one our of the PPG. And so-so for a while. Like Sundays AS is the end I think.

It's not all KND for 56 hours. CN isn't suicidal like you should be.

Bubblegum Girl

Magic User Wannabe
Like I siad in the other thread, it's more like a Back 2 Back Cartoon Cartoons Weekend than a KND Mission Weekend.

Carolina Red

Your ad here (for just $15k!)
Better yet, who's going to actually watch everything? Making a contest out of this isn't such a good idea, since I would figure that the viewers are not going to be watching it all weekend long. That, and after a while it can get tiresome to watch the same shows all day long. While there may be nothing wrong with tuning in to watch the shows you like, you don't want to do it all day long. After all, I have some very important shopping to do tomorrow, and there are some interesting baseball games on tomorrow (Atlanta-St. Louis).....

Yash

dr. yashouzeke "loser" asakura
They'll be repeating episodes for awhile... I've checked on DirecTV, which says they'll be showing 6-10 KND eppies and rerunning them. They'll probably do the same for the rest of the shows.

Mackenzie Rainelle

Anime Psychoanalyst
This probably wouldn't piss me off as much if it weren't stalling some rather important episodes of Kenshin and .hack//SIGN ('course, all the Otakon people are happy they're delayed, but I couldn't go, so I'm bitter. :p)......But......THIS BITES......

BrendaBat

WTF!?
This probably wouldn't piss me off as much if it weren't stalling some rather important episodes of Kenshin and .hack//SIGN ('course, all the Otakon people are happy they're delayed, but I couldn't go, so I'm bitter :p )......But......THIS BITES......
Honey, I feel your pain :(
*hugs Mackenzie Rainelle*

I think this is a plot by the Kids Next Door to punish us "evil teens and adults" by pre-empting our shows. CURSE YOU KIDS NEXT DOOR!!! :p

DianaGohan

You know what's really funny? This KND Weekend's Plot revolves around stopping "boring" Adult programming from airing, but that "boring" Adult Programming is the most popular stuff on the network (see the telecast chart if you doubt me). You know what would save this though? If the KND were fighting to stop Adult Swim and had to do battle with AS characters or something. It would be better then what's happening now anyway.

Conan-san

DianaGohan said:
You know what's really funny? This KND Weekend's Plot revolves around stopping "boring" Adult programming from airing, but that "boring" Adult Programming is the most popular stuff on the network (see the telecast chart if you doubt me). You know what would save this though? If the KND were fighting to stop Adult Swim and had to do battle with AS characters or something. It would be better then what's happening now anyway.
oh yeah, waht with FLCL airing and what not.

Courage-Bagge

''Unbelievable!''
I Hate this new KND Mission Weekend! This was supposed to be CCW! And the KND's are making the other CC characters look stupid, especially Numbuh 3 and the cast from Courage! If I was around Numbuh 3 like that, I'd scream like Courage too! And I would get my mallet too, just like Eustace.

Mist

Celebrating 20 Years of Sonic
Oh great. Does this mean no Teen Titans tonight? >=/ GRAH.

"NO!!!!1111 ADLtZ W4NNa T4Ke 0V3R CART00N N3TW0RK!!!"

Um, adults already DO have control of Cartoon Network. Kids can't run a TV station. xD

Samurai Rocko

What makes me mad is the fact that those are the only Cartoon Cartoons that they care about. why arne't they playing the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, Sheep in the Big City or Time Squad. Off topic: Why haven't they cancelled Dexter, the new episodes are horrible.

Killtacular

the race wars had begun
It's too bad they didn't think to schedule premieres of any of these shows over the weekend.

But it's okay, because I've discovered something coming up that Ed fans may really like.

Stealth airing.

night

Matt Wilson said:
It's too bad they didn't think to schedule premieres of any of these shows over the weekend.

But it's okay, because I've discovered something coming up that Ed fans may really like.

Stealth airing.

when?

and you know what? I'd be glad if Adults did take over CN Toonami/AS 24/7

Killtacular

the race wars had begun
I'm not gonna say when until the day it airs, because, whether the stealth airing is legal obligation or not, there is always the chance that CN will change their minds about airing it, if too much attention is brought to that date.

Yash

dr. yashouzeke "loser" asakura
I wouldn't mind this as much if they didn't pre-empt SVES and didn't have the same 20 episodes over and over again.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Friday August 19 at 8:00 am can be described as the John Stamos hour since he's doing voice work in the shows that have premieres on the Disney Junior block (Mickey Mouse Funhouse and Spidey And His Amazing Friends). They're even being simulcast on the Disney Junior channel.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of Sonic Mania. As someone who had their introduction to video games through the Sega Genesis Days of Sega's mascot, this game was a dream come true for me and I am hopeful it will receive a sequel some day in the future.
Smiling Friends' Brazil Special is basically Foster's Goes to Europe done right.
Check out @stephane dumas 's "SD Sketches" thread on The Drawing Board! Can you believe he's been doing this since 2011? Holy smokes!

I wouldn't be surprised if this got a show at some point.

Featured Posts