KidVid What-Ifs to Go Crazy On

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
What if Danger Mouse 2015 reboot aired on September 2008 on CBBC in UK, while Disney purchases the worldwide rights to air Danger Mouse on Disney XD, starting with Danger Mouse to air on Disney XD on February 13, 2009, during the USA premiere of Disney XD, after replacing Toon Disney and Jetix.
Is this the reboot or original series in 2009

Oscar Preciado

* What if Toon Disney airs Cory in the House on September 2008?

* What if Jetix/Disney XD gets the cable rights to Tom and Jerry Tales from 2007 to late 2010?

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
* What if Toon Disney airs Cory in the House on September 2008?

* What if Jetix/Disney XD gets the cable rights to Tom and Jerry Tales from 2007 to late 2010?
I wouldn’t put the former out of the question, as it also aired Suite Life around the same time. The latter... Pinky and the Brain is stretching their provisions as it is.

Streaker Prower

What if Nature Cat aired on Kids’ WB in 1999, it would produced by Warner Bros. Animation with overseas animation by Rough Draft Korea

Last edited:

Otakuninja2006

What if Kids' WB lived past 2008?:

2008-2009
7:00AM: Will and Dewitt(Fall)/Krypto the Superdog(Spring)
7:30AM: The Mr. Men Show(NEW!)(Fall)/Magi-Nation(Spring)
8:00AM: Tom and Jerry Tales(NEW!)(Fall)/Chop Shocky Chooks(Spring)
8:30AM: Shaggy and Scooby-Doo Get A Clue?(NEW!)(Fall)/Kangaroo Jack: The Animated Series(NEW!)(Spring)
9:00AM: Johnny Test(NEW!)(Fall)/Being Ian(NEW!)(Spring)
9:30AM: Skunk Fu!(NEW)(Fall)/Ruby Gloom(NEW!)(Spring)
10:00AM: Plastic Man: The Animated Series(NEW!)(Fall)/The Spectacular Spider-Man(NEW!)(Spring)
10:30AM: Batman: The Brave and the Bold(NEW!)(Fall)/Bakugan(NEW!)(Spring)
11:00AM: The Superman(NEW!)(Fall)/Monster Allergy(NEW!)(Spring)
11:30AM: Legion of Superheroes(NEW!)(Fall)/World of Quest(NEW!)(Spring)

Otakuninja2006

What if Kids' WB lived past 2008?:

2009-2010:
7:00AM: Peppa Pig
7:30AM: GoGoRiki
8:00AM: Kangaroo Jack: The Animated Series(Fall)/Wizard of Oz: The Animated Series(Spring)
8:30AM: Kids' WB Mashup/Wacky Races 2.0(Spring)
9:00AM: Johnny Test/Horrid Henry(Spring)
9:30AM: Being Ian(Fall)/Ruby Gloom(Spring)
10:00AM: Huntik: Secrets and Seekers(Fall)/The Superhero Squad Show(Spring)
10:30AM: Class of Titans(Fall)/Batman: The Brave and The Bold(Spring)
11:00AM: Bakugan
11:30AM: Plastic Man: The Animated Series(Fall)/Monster Allergy(Spring)

Otakuninja2006

You know, I can do what-ifs on channels, too.
Hey, how about one where Jetix was given it's own channel, leaving Toon Disney to relaunch and become more comedic and have more NEW exclusive programming because TD had potential and coulda been saved instead of replaced?

Otakuninja2006

My latest creation: An new network built as a joint venture between 4Kids Entertainment and Comcast with programming from Nelvana, Marathon Media, Viz Media, Funimation and others launched in Fall 2009.

It's name: JOLT!:
Highlights:
  • An weekday morning block for younger viewers, 4Tots.
  • An weekday midday classics block consisting of older pre-4Kids-era properties from The Summit Media Group and Leisure Concepts, hence the inclusion of ThunderCats, SilverHawks and Marine Boy.
  • An afterschool block of comedy shows called After-School Laughs. Premieres include Being Ian, Spliced, Carl Squared, Eilot Kid and Horrid Henry. These rotate air every weekday at 5:30PM.
  • Every weeknight from 6-9PM, action explodes where comedy rules on most other kids networks. TOONZAI airs action-packed shows all evening long. Premieres include The Spectacular Spider-Man, Team Galaxy, Megaman NT Warrior(leading up to Star Force), Zoids(leading up to Genesis), Zatch Bell!, MAR and Prince Of Tennis.
  • Every night from 9PM to 12AM, make sure the little ones are put to bed as Neon Alley shows you 3 hours of the best anime around for the teenager and young adult demographic(i.e. 12-24). Viz Media brought out the timeslot and programs it and everything WITHOUT THE INTERFERENCE OF 4KIDS IN ANY WAY(just as long as the shows are not heavy TV-14 or TV-MA). Funimation will also provide programming.
  • As a result of this, Viz Media and Funimation will provide programming for JOLT!, and beginning in 2010, the JOLT! block on The CW.
  • In essence, this becomes a refugee home for some of the anime that was dropped from Cartoon Network.
  • Weekend mornings have a movie block: Popcorn For Breakfast, the movies encore from 4-6PM, albeit using regular JOLT! branding.
  • Weekends from 11AM-4PM has marathons.
  • Weekend nights from 6-9 has a girl's block, 4Girlz, airing premieres of Winx Club, Totally Spies, Pretty Cure, Ruby Gloom, Save Me! Lollipop and Full Moon. Encores air on Sundays.
  • Early weekday mornings air their more (in)famous works.
  • Early weekend mornings airs older stuff that in some cases didn't really click with the audience, but is just there because it aired on a 4Kids block before.
  • Every night from 12-3AM is informercials and the network is flat-up off the air from 3-6AM.... What? There's nothing else to air and I'm nor repeating anything on the channel.....
Tell me what you think and how I could improve for the 2010 season!

Streaker Prower

What if Kids' WB lived past 2008?: (For @Otakuninja2006)

2010-2011:
7-8AM: Cubix: Robots for Everyone
8:00AM: Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorperated
8:30AM: Wacky Races 2.0
9:00AM: Horrid Henry
9:30AM: Johnny Test
10:00AM: The Amazing Spiez!(Fall)/Transformers: Prime(Spring)
10:30AM: Batman: The Brave and The Bold(Fall)/Pokémon The Series: Black In White(Spring)
11:30AM: Beyblade: Metal Fusion

Last edited:

Otakuninja2006

What if Kids' WB lived past 2008?: (For @Otakuninja2006)

2010-2011:
7-8AM: Cubix: Robots for Everyone
8:00AM: Kangaroo Jack: The Animated Series(Fall)/Wizard of Oz: The Animated Series(Spring)
8:30AM: Wacky Races 2.0
9:00AM: Horrid Henry
9:30AM: Johnny Test
10:00AM: Sym Bionic Titan(Fall)/Young Justice(Spring)
10:30AM: Batman: The Brave and The Bold(Fall)/Pokémon The Series: Black In White(Spring)
11:30AM: Dragon Ball Z Kai
Aww..

Thanks a lot, but I don't think that SBT, Pokemon, DBZKai nor YJ would be able to air on Kids' WB, SBT, YJ and DBZKai because they'd be rated TV-PG-V and Pokemon because Cartoon Network would have exclusive TV rights at the time, DBZ Kai would air on Toonami ITTL.

But a pretty good watchable schedule.

How do you think about my JOLT! schedule?

Streaker Prower

Aww..

Thanks a lot, but I don't think that SBT, Pokemon, DBZKai nor YJ would be able to air on Kids' WB, SBT, YJ and DBZKai because they'd be rated TV-PG-V and Pokemon because Cartoon Network would have exclusive TV rights at the time, DBZ Kai would air on Toonami ITTL.

But a pretty good watchable schedule.

How do you think about my JOLT! schedule?
Your JOLT! schedule is Nice (But @Otakuninja2006, you haven’t forgot the fact that Nicktoons did air a TV-Y7 version of DBZ Kai from 2010-2014 so it’s able to air on Kids’ WB, and I’m going to replace Young Justice with Transformers Prime)

Last edited:

Otakuninja2006

Your JOLT! schedule is Nice (But @Otakuninja2006, you haven’t forgot the fact that Nicktoons did air a TV-Y7 version of DBZ Kai from 2010-2014 so it’s able to air on Kids’ WB, and I’m going to replace Young Justice with Transformers Prime)
I know, but ITTL, Toonami would remain on the air....

you know what.....

Fine, DBZ Kai could air on 4Kids TV on Fox because ITTL that wouldn't get canned..

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts