Kids WB's Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!

powerjake

Most Scooby Doo fans would often forget about this cartoon and pretend that it never existed, Is this supposed to be an action show with Shaggy and Scooby, sure does not feel like one, atleast this show was not grim dark like the infamous try hard Loonatics Unleashed. One of the complaints was how the humor is really obnoxious and it's only relying on fart jokes and toilet humor.

What does everyone think of Get a Clue!.

wiley207

As I've said, I hated this show. It dropped the traditional mystery formula and largely focused on Shaggy and Scooby, awkwardly redesigned by Lois M. Lee to look more like stylized caricatures of how Scooby and Shaggy appeared in the 2002-04 live-action theatrical movies, living in Shaggy's rich uncle's mansion and using nano-powered Scooby Snacks to save the world from supervillain Dr. Phineas Phibes and his agents, feeling a lot more like a somewhat semi-serious version of "Kim Possible" or "Inspector Gadget" than a typical Scooby-Doo cartoon. The show was equally as poorly-received as "Loonatics Unleashed" was, and after it was canceled when Kids' WB shut down in 2008, Warner Bros. pretty much swept it under the rug and and admitted it was an embarrassment, and Cartoon Network and Boomerang also outright refused to rerun the show, in North America at least, because we know how back then they would often air LOTS of Scooby-Doo content (though CN began to scale back quite a bit when the "City" era began.) But eventually this show was added to the Boomerang streaming service in fall 2018...

powerjake

This is like the most underrated modern Scooby Doo cartoon, because of how different it was this cartoon never gets attention.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Apparently I matter to people. That's sort of nice to know. Granted, I'd prefer more favorable opinions, but it's nice to know people care I exist, even if it's merely to wish I don't.
CNC
Here's my Ideal Disney XD schedule for next week. What do you think?
harry580 wrote on Streaker Prower's profile.
I like your profile picture, tails is my favorite
sunnsettapple wrote on Eddy_Girly's profile.
(Part 1)
Hello,
I know this is a weird long shot and I doubt you'll even get this message, but I'm doing some lost media research and I have very few leads. Some old forum posts that came up on a Google search lead me to believe there's a small chance you may be able to help.
Last month, someone found the Cyberchase pilot

Featured Posts