Kids show with Creepy Characters singing and dancing a lot. WT? What show is this?

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Sep 7, 2018
Ratings
Maddie
What show is this? It's a kids show!

There are these creepy characters who sing and dance a lot. They sing many songs including this one, "Rar In Grin Grinda Grinda Grinda Rar In Grin Grin".

Do your kids watch this? I'd rather watch Teen Titans Go.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,746 7
Framingham, MA
It was about characters singing and dancing a lot
What colors were the characters? Did they have any noticeable features like googly eyes? Were any of them animals? Were they simply people dressed in puppet suits, or animatronic creatures like the Gorgs from Fraggle Rock? These are all details we need before we can find the show for you.

Dec 3, 2017
Ratings
United States
If you're positive it's not Yo Gabba Gabba! (because that's what it sounds like to me), the only other shows that come to mind right away are Sesame Street, Teletubbies or Boobah, but I don't even think these completely fit the description you've given.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...