Kids Next Door Mission: S.I.B.S

Pokejedservo

Mega Man 3 is Classic
(A.N: This fic will introduce two fan-made characters I made up. And how do I say this without doing any spoilers? Well picture the first character introduced to be voiced by Scott McNeil and the 2nd to be voiced by Jennifer Hale. To those whom regularly follow Voice Actors will most likely know what I’m talking about for at LEAST one of the two VA’s I’ve mentioned. If you don’t then just pay no attention to this note.)

Codename Kids Next Door: Operation S.I.B.S

Siblings

In

Battle

Stations

(There is an official KND meeting at the Sector V clubhouse that is already in session.)

# 1: Alright team this is quite possibly the strongest weapon “Father” has unleashed on us yet.

(He shows a projection on the screen featuring a few teenagers in heavily-armed battle armor.)

# 1: Normally weaponry such as this would be unsubstantiated in power due to “Father’s” overconfidence in himself. Unfortunately this attack was as frightening as it looks, some of the sectors not far from here were completely wiped out. And to make matters worse to him it was just a “Warning blow”.

(Wallabee “Numbuh 4” Beatles’ attention was slightly off for a bit as he begins hearing a awfully close sound of a Motorcycle coming in.)

# 2: Wow Numbuh One… I just have one question…

# 1: And what would that be?

# 2: WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?! We haven’t faced such enemies THIS fierce!

# 1: Not to worry Numbuh 2, fortunately there is some new help coming in this way. This agent is from a truly secret special force that not even I knew of until just recently…

(The doors to the meeting room open to reveal…)

# 1: Ladies & Gentlemen I’d like to introduce you all to… Mr. William Beatles…

(The 5 are now in the presence of a rather tall thin man of healthy muscular structure. He is nearly 6 ft. tall, wears brown boots with denim pants and wears a dark brown leather jacket with an orange undershirt. There is a “Union Jack” on his left breast pocket in his jacket and on the right knee of his pants. He has short unkempt blond hair and appears to have a wee bit of a 5’o clock shadow on his face.)

Will Beatles: How’s it goin’ mates?

# 5: Uhhh… Numbuh One, I know he doesn’t really strike me as the “Mature” type. But don’t you think he is a little too big to be hanging around with us?

# 1: I’m well aware of that fact Numbuh 5, he is a part of a secret powerful branch of the KND organization called the “A.A.K.A” namely the Adults Against Kid Abuse. A group made of people whom were once agents of the KND during their childhood but whom did not want to desist giving their aid to the cause of defeating the oppressive adults of the world. They are the true brains & power and the funding of this organization, and they send those who are of the truly best agents in all of KND history available. They even sometimes send in agents from this branch to face off against truly special emergency missions that have lead to truly dire deeds of violence.

Abby Lincoln: By “Dire Deeds” did you mean…

# 1: No, Numbuh 5, fortunately there were no casualties on those attacks. However many of them have had quite the serious injuries some where even in critical condition and they were exceedingly lucky that their warning systems were enough to prevent anything more serious. I was informed that the reason we are being assigned to have certain agents from this branch as allies is because it was to hopefully prevent this attacks from becoming even more serious.

# 5: Ah I see…

# 2: Yeah me too but one thing that still leaves me a bit curious is this.. William “Beatles”?

# 4: *sigh* I might as well say this… Guys… meet me big brutha…

Will Beatles: Oh we’ll get to know each over even more later on…

(He walks around as he stands nearby Kuki “Numbuh 3” Sanban with quite the grin on his face.)

Will Beatles: Hi there…

# 3 (with quite the blush): Hi…

Will Beatles (while gently holding her face): It’s nice to see that this place still has lovely little sheilas like yourself here…

(We see Numbuh 4 nearby fuming in anger gritting his teeth while completely red-faced.)

# 3: *giggles* Thank you…

Will Beatles: Pleasures all mine little lady…

(She walks over to #4 and is a bit more giddy then usual.)

# 3: Numbuh 4… could you get your big brother to touch me again?

(Needless to say he looks disgustedly annoyed.)

# 4 (in a bitter tone): Yeah… I’ll see what I can do…

# 3: Okay

(She walks off…)

# 2: What a minute aren’t you the famous “Billy Beatles” one of the most legendary members of KND history?

Will Beatles: Yep that would be me mate…

# 2: Cool! You were truly one of the coolest guys who were ever in KND!

Will Beatles: Well I don’t want to brag…

# 4: Heh since when?

# 2: Numbuh 4, this guy is one of the biggest names in all of KND! Show some respect man!

# 5: Oh that's okay #2, this doesn’t surprise #5 at all. #4 always did come off as having that kind of “envy”…

(This of course doesn’t help #4’s temper one bit.)

Will Beatles: Heh heh sharp little Sheila aren’t ya?

# 5: Thanks, I try…

# 4: Ehhhh… anybody know were # 3 is?

Will Beatles: Ahhhh missing your little lady friend already? That is so sweet of you…

# 4 (once again gritting his teeth): It’s NOTHING like that!

Will Beatles: Riiiight, but don’t worry I know that you saw her first. Course better hope that she doesn’t mind on how “small” you really are…

# 4: WHY YOU!

(Wallabee tries to rapidly throw punches at Will but of course he is too angry to realize that Will is holding him up in midair by the top of his head. And of course the punches don’t land at all.)

Will Beatles: I can do this all day…

# 1: Well to answer your question #4, she informed me that she was getting the other member from “A.A.K.A” to arrive shortly…

# 4: Who?

Will Beatles: Yeah who? I thought I was the only one going to be sent here with you guys.

# 1: I was a bit curious myself, she said it’s going to be a bit of a surprise. Though she also said it was someone you two are familiar with…

# 4: What a minute…

Will Beatles: Someone we’re familiar with?

(There is a brief pause but #4 brightly smiles with a bit of a blush while Will on the other hand smiles but in a… “different way”. Meanwhile nearby the meeting room #3 is talking to a certain someone else.)

# 3: I even got to see # 4’s big brother Will, he was so nice to me…

???: I’m sure he would be dear imooto-chan…

# 3: Hai, did you want him to touch you too?

??? (under her breath): Heh he’d wish…

# 3: Nani desu ka

???: Oh nothing Kuki-chan…

(# 3 arrives in to greet the others.)

# 3: Everybody! I gots to tell you all something!

# 1: And what would that be #3?

# 3: We’re going to be visited by somebody else today she’s really pretty and really smart. She’s my ane-san errr… big sister KIYONE KANNA SANBAN!

(A beautiful young Japanese woman arrives in front of them. She is of above-average height with long dark hair. She wears a black business-suit like skirt with a regular green jacket with a light green blouse. She is a thin woman whom is somewhat well-figured.)

# 1: It’s a genuine honor to meet you Ms. Sanban.

Kiyone: Greetings Nigel Uno, it shall be a pleasure for me to aid your upcoming mission.

(And of course the Beatles Brothers rush in to meet her themselves, Will tosses both # 1 & 2 aside as he is about to make his entrance.)

Will: Hi there Kiyone, it’s been awhile…

Kiyone: Hello Will and yes it has been a while indeed, at least you remember to keep your eyes to my face this time…

Will: Well can I say? A vision of loveliness such as yourself can be so intoxicating to a strapping young lad like yours truly.

Kiyone: That's one way how to put it… And do you mind because I think there is a certain someone behind you…

Will: What? Oh alright… (his right hand was literally holding #4 back but now he let go)

(#4 walks over to her while REALLY blushing.)

Kiyone (in a more gentle and somewhat cutesy voice): Hello Wallabee how you doing little buddy?

# 4 (stammering): Eh ehh ehh…Just fine Kiyone, heh just fine…

(She gently holds his arms)

Kiyone: Now calm down Wallabee, its okay…

# 3: And # 4 was being really nice to me, he even saved me from an evil king once!

Kiyone: Ahhh… that’s so sweet of you Wallabee, well it does warm my heart to see that my sweet little sister has such an adorable little hero.

(And needless to say #4 can barely retain consciousness as he smiles from ear to ear.)

# 2: Wow their definitely being nice to him…

Will: Yeah I know, remind me to smack him if he whines about being unlucky again…

# 3: Anymore stories you’d like me to tell?

Kiyone: No thank you unless you really want to, I’ve been well told about all your exciting adventures…

Will: Yeah me too the funniest one I can think of is that little “Training Bra” mission you guys did. Heh heh… (Trying to imitate #1) “What's the matter Teenager AFRAID WE’LL PUT YOUR BRA TO A BETTER USE?!” Hahahaha… ah man I was on the floor laughing when I saw that…

Kiyone (while rolling her eyes): Figures…

# 1: Your words have inspired an idea Mr. Beatles…

Will: Please, call me Will…

# 1: Alright then Will, I have made an observation on why Ms. Sanban is here with us today. HER BRA!

Kiyone: My WHAT?

# 1: YES! YOUR BATTLE READY ARMOR! And judging by size, your armor must be one of the strongest types of it yet! Why by just your bra you could be able to take down multiple forces all by yourself.

# 2: Can’t argue with that…

Will (under his breath): Yeah and you could only imagine how many would want to be taken down if she wasn’t wearing it at all.

(Kiyone of course smacks him for that.)

Kiyone: I heard that…

# 4: What are you two talking about?

# 1: Her Battle Ready Armor #4, what else would I be talking about?

# 4: That's not armor you dummies! That's just her underwear! Bras are big girl underwear! IT’S NOT THE KIND OF ARMOR YOU’RE THINKING OF!

# 5: I’ve tried telling them THAT before…

# 1: How did you know this info #4?

# 4 (Slight bitter tone): Who else? (He points to Will….)

Will: Heh heh well fighting isn’t the only thing I taught him…

Kiyone: My what a highly morale instructor you are…

Will: Thanks, I try…

# 1: Well alright then, now that we had THAT mess cleared up. We’ll be receiving the order of where to attack momentarily. I’ll be right back…

# 2: What have you two been doing lately?

Will: I wander around seeing the world in my Harley…

Kiyone: I’m now a Business woman in my home country of Japan.

# 3: Wow, I like being in America though I do miss Japan…

Kiyone: Don’t worry Kuki someday soon I’ll take you there on a visit there.

# 3: Can we bring Mushi along she hasn’t been there since she was a baby.

Kiyone: Of course…

# 4: Say… uh, Will have you been to ol’ Australia lately? If so hows it been since I started to live in America?

Will: Yep and it’s really not all that much different than what it use to be.

# 4: Can… you take me over there sometime?

Will: Sure thing little buddy, thanks to “A.A.K.A” I can afford to be able to…

# 4: Wow… thanks Will…

Will: Eh think nothing of it…

(Kiyone did have a small little smile on her face after she heard their little conversation.)

# 1: Alright troops I’ve been given the information on what our new mission is. “Father” will be holding a meeting with the many oppressive adults in this area at his mansion. He is going to address his plan of his new powerful weapon as he is going to offer them the chance to be able to equip his new powerful machinery. Our mission is to strike them fierce and stop “Father” from building an army at all costs…

# 2: I’ll get the plane ready…

# 5: But what about our awfully large friends here?

Will: Not too worry I can just head on other there with me bike.

# 1: Alright Will you and Kiyone head over there while we arrive by air. Here are the coordinates…

Will: Alrighty then…

# 1: Alright troops lets move out!

(And they did they arrive over there post haste and while “Father’s” meeting is in session.)

“Father”: Ladies and Gentlemen I finally bring to you…

EXO KND EXTERMINATOR SUITS!

YES! These suits are powerful enough to stop the Kids Next Door on their tracks! We’ve already placed some of their sectors out of commission already. And their customizable enough to suit your unique styles! WHO WANTS ONE?!

# 1: THAT WON’T BE NECESSARY FATHER!

(The KND literally crash in by blasting a wall through the ceiling as #’s 1-5 arrive in the scene.)

# 1: Because we’ll be sure none of you will be getting any tonight!

“Father”: Grrrr… get them NOW!

(The rest of the adults begin to attack while Father retreats elsewhere.)

# 1: KIDS NEXT DOOR! BATTLE STATIONS!

(And the brawl began, the KND agents fired the blasters they carried at their charging foes. It seemed to have knocked down some of them but for each adult they knock down more & more keep coming in. Even though the Adults outnumbered them many times over they still kept on fighting. However as moments passed in this battlefield, time quickly took its toll upon our weary warriors.)

# 2: Numbuh 1 just how is this madness going?!

# 1: Not so good I’m afraid…

# 2: But what are going to do now?!

# 1: We stand our ground and fight them off! And if we fall then we fall with dignity and honor!

Chester: We’re getting them now!

Professor XXXL: Vengeance will soon be ours!

Count Spankula: Yes its time for a good spanking!

(And then in a grand old fashioned entrance, a certain motorbike crashes in.)

Will: Hi guys…

# 4: Bout time you came in Will…

Will: Don’t worry the cavalry has arrived… (he starts to have a nasty little grin) Time to play…

(He drives his motorcycle straight at a good portion of the adults, they try to run and even dodge the charging hog at the stairs.)

Will: HOT PATOOTIE BLESS MY SOUL! I REALLY LOVE THAT ROCK ’n ROLL!

Kiyone: *groan*

Will: Ah c’mon how could I possibly resist?

Kiyone: True…

(He drives about for a little while then he & Kiyone jump off as it drove away by itself.)

Will: Heh good thing I got “A.A.K.A” to let me install that auto-pilot…

Kiyone: That's all fine & good but lets get back to the situation at hand shall we?

Will: Oh yeah, lets…

(They charge and strike their opponents with a barrage of punches & kicks and tosses. They easily go through them quite easily. And as Will is right nearby an awfully terrified Tolienator….)

Will: Boo

Tolienator: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!

(He ran off though surprisingly not all that many joined him. Guess the promise of stronger weaponry is just that tempting huh? However there was another crash-in but this time it was for the worst. Chad & Cree came in wearing some awfully fierce battle armor. They flew in from their armor’s jet packs to attack #’s 1-5, they tried to valiantly defend but it was completely useless as these two terrible teenagers swooped in and grabbed them away.)

“Father” (ov): Since you all seem to be failing I’ll take the liberty to secure the Kids Next Door myself.

Professor XXXL: But what about us? What about our own super armor that YOU were suppose to give us?!

“Father”: Those precautions will be handled as soon as you remove our other uninvited guests PERMANENTLY!

Chester: *Gulp* Easier said than done…

C.S: No kidding….

(But still they attacked despite on how much they know it would be common sense to retreat.)

Will: Ah man you know I love a good brawl and all but this’ll take WAY too much time to go through…

Kiyone: Indeed, though I have a plan…

(She leaps through the crowds as she lands right nearby the window in the robot that Professor XXXL is piloting.)

Kiyone: Greetings Professor…

Professor XXXL: What are you doing?! Get off my robot now!

Kiyone: Not yet sir, I think you might find this piece of info from the KND files to be most interesting.

(She inserts a floppy disc in the computer drive on the Professor’s computer as it was really a part of Nigel Uno’s personally log files over the aftermath of that showdown he and the other KND had in England.)

Professor XXXL: You mean that last snow cone I gave to him was… the perfect one?

Kiyone: Yep

Professor XXXL: WOO-HOO! I FINALLY DID IT! I FINALLY MADE THE PERFECT SNOW CONE! OH HOW CAN I POSSIBLY REPAY YOU?!

Kiyone: Well you see all those other folks that are getting in our way to save our younger friends, could you be so kind as to help stop them for us?

Professor XXXL: Oh sure I never did like those guys anyways, always been teasing me especially behind my back.

Kiyone: Splendid, thank you very much…

Professor XXXL: Your welcome…

(He grabs the other adults with the tentacles of his machine.)

Professor XXXL: So you all still think I’m a loony freak of nature huh?

Will: What the?

Kiyone: I convinced him that he made the perfect snow cone recently now he is willing to help us. Now lets follow those two teens and get our friends back!

Will: Right!

(They went right to the hole that the teens made and went in, they were now in the understructure of the house it didn’t take them long to find 2 paths and needless to say they split up to cover more ground. As Will walked in alone in the dark path he soon met up with whom was going to be his opponent.)

Chad: Hi there…

Will: Hey…

Chad: Don’t know what a big guy like you would be doing in a place like this, though I’d have to warn you even without this super armor I was one of the best of the best in KND.

Will: Suuuure you were…

Chad: I WAS! And now with this super armor I’m many times more powerful than before! So I wouldn’t be so cocky if I were you!

Will: Yeah but… your not me…

Chad: Ohhhh… that's it!

(The two charged at one another and leaped to strike but they did to actually fire shots at one another. Chad fired with one of his blasters while Will fired with an old “toy-like” laser gun he had in his pocket. Will made a direct hit while Chad barely struck Will’s shoulder. He got up and went ahead and struck Chad with a barrage of hits as Chad tried to block them. Chad tried to counterattack with one good closed-ranged punch but Will effortlessly grabs his fist, turns around grabs his arm then slams Chad down. Chad was going to get up and attack but he noticed that Will stepped back into the shadows. Disoriented Chad didn’t know what to do as Will leaped out from behind. Chad is becoming even more annoyed as he begins to rapidly blast Will with his blasters. He knocks Will into a pile rubble and it appears he has him down for the count.)

Chad: HA! I GOT YOU! That oughtta teach you for messing with the former # 274! TAKE THAT YOU WEAKLING! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

(Will’s arms surprisingly pop out of the rubble and his hands latch onto the shoulders of an awfully frightened Chad.)

Will: Hi there…

(Chad is standing there looking shocked whimpering in fear.)

Will: Now what was this about me being a weakling?

(Chad is even more scared.)

Will: Ahhhh… have nothing to say? Well I do and as the old saying goes… “First you crack the shell, then you crack the nuts inside!”

(He rapidly smashes Chad’s suit with the nearby rocks, he breaks open the glass window and grabs Chad and throws him out of it. He lands down nearby but he gets up trying to brace himself with a small blaster.)

Chad: I’m…I’m not afraid…

Will (with quite the sadistic smile): You will be…You will be…

(Will charges at Chad quickly and pummels him with plenty of punches until he gave Chad one swift uppercut. He lies there with a black eye and some of his teeth nearby.)

Chad: How… could you be able to do this to me…

Will: Oh no! I’ve just made him an annoyingly self-righteous angsty teenager EGADS what evil have I wrought?!

Chad: Grrrr…

Will (after a bit of maniacal laughter): Tell me just what pray tell were you the “best of the best of” when it came to KND? Complete & udder Bull? WHERE WAS YOUR MASTER MARKSMANSHIP, YOUR ELITE FIGHTING SKILLS?! IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH?! ARE YOU TRULY THE BEST OF THE BEST OF KND?! WELL… ARE YOU?!

Chad: Who… WHAT ARE YOU?!

Will: Muahahahahahaha… I’d thought you’d never ask, I nowadays go by the name of Will but you might’ve heard of me by the name of Beatles, Billy Beatles.

(Chad now finally realizes whom he was messing with and stares at him with absolute fear…)

Chad: B..B..B..Billy… BEATLES?! But…but how can this be?! You should’ve been just plain retired…

Will: Yeah but I’d thought I make a pretty good comeback, after all messing round with punks like yourself has always been fun…

(Chad looks down in shame as his voice emotionally intensifies while crying…)

Chad: How can I be so stupid… If only I knew… If I knew this could’ve actually happened… I would’ve just went with the decommissioning… I would’ve… never been a traitor…

Will: *sigh*

(He just simply backhands him knocking him out.)

Will: I hate whiners…

(Meanwhile Kiyone scours the area in a more stealthy fashion she has been searching about for a bit of a while now. Until she quickly dodged a laser blast aimed right at her…)

Cree: Impeccable agility…

Kiyone: Thanks, I’ve been practicing…

Cree: You may be quick on your feet but I’m equipped with a powerful robotic suit capable of various sorts of attack.

Kiyone: That may be true but be forewarned that in this age of technology, the human body is still the most dangerous machine.

Cree: Interesting philosophy, tell me? Confucius or Bruce Lee?

Kiyone: A different modern Martial Art hymn I’ve heard recently… Speaking of which let us as you Americans say “Cut the Chit-Chat” and lets go…

Cree: Oh that's no problem…

(They begin their bout as both of them switch from going to the offensive and defensive in swift rapid attacks. Cree was able to keep up at first but Kiyone eventually found a weak spot and struck her there knocking her down.)

Cree: You’re good…

Kiyone: Thanks, I’ve noticed…

(She lets Cree get herself up but then Will jumps in between the two girls.)

Cree: WHAT THE?!

Kiyone: WILL?! What are you doing here?!

Will: I took out the other one so I’d thought I come and see how your going here, especially since the path I was walking at seemed to went nowhere.

Cree: You better get out of our way foo!

Will: Oh I remember you, your that “Training Bra” girl aren’t you? Though you look awfully “small” to be wearing such a thing though…

Cree: I’M ONLY 14!

Will: Well that's hardly an excuse, back in her teenage years she can be able to fill them cups in pretty well. I mean I remembered that some of the Bra’s she tried on where a bit too small…

(And of course once again she promptly smacks him again.)

Kiyone (with quite the “twitch” in her eye): Why don’t you let ME continue handling this situation, okay buddy?

Will (still a bit dazed): Okay Mommy…

Cree: Are you two done yet? Cause I’m getting kinda tired playing around here…

Kiyone: Oh rest assured this battle will be concluded shortly…

(She makes a few quick strikes at certain parts of Cree’s body but yet she actually seems to have went through that… unscathed.)

Cree: You suppose to be a martial arts masta? I barely felt a thing…

Kiyone: Your not suppose to, well not yet…

Cree: Whaddya mean?

Kiyone: You’ll see… in a matter of seconds…

(Cree at first looks confused then awfully concerned and now frightened as the “Power Cells” in her armor started to bulge and in a seemingly red flash of light her power cells burst knocking her down while wearing her truly battered armor.)

Kiyone: Now tell me were our friends are…

Cree (barely conscious): Their… upstairs… in the laboratory…

Kiyone: Thank you.

(They quickly find their way out of the understructure then when they are now in the halls they found one of the elevators. They stepped inside and decided to have a little talk.)

Kiyone: Well it looks like we’re finally going to strike at the proverbial “belly of the beast” of this whole ordeal….

Will: Kiyone? Are you… worried?

Kiyone: Not really, just simply more… cautious. I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen…

Will: Oh you dang right somethings going to happen, I’m going to happen to them.

Kiyone: This just… smells all wrong…

Will: Smell? (Checks his nose in a small nearby mirror) I don’t smell a bloody thing…

Kiyone (with a bit of a smirk): Hmm… perhaps your right…

(Meanwhile in the laboratory as the DFCFDTL continue to… “Interrogate” the KND.)

DFCFDTL: For the last time… TALK!

# 1: N…Never…

DFCFDTL: Then so be it!

(They continue to try to violently “persuade” them to talk but of course a certain somebody shows himself in by giving the doors a pretty good boot.)

DFCFDTL: WHAT?! Whom are you?!

Will: Just your welcoming committee, heh looks like I just attracted me self a small crowd. It’s a bad smell… (He looks around and notices some of the “Torture devices”) Rancid Broccoli… Silver Spank Paddles… Well that don’t affect me none…

(The DC glare at him while preparing the security blasters in the room.)

Will: Now blasters on the other hand… Well that's fine by me… Looks like its blast or be blasted…

(He pulls his pants up a bit while his belt buckle says “TRAMP” on it and marches at the blasters with a maniacal laugh-like warcry. However one of the blasters nearly hit him.)

Will: Heh, not bad for a bunch of “goody” brats…

(Kiyone tries to sneak in saving the kids while she had to fight off some of the weaponary there as well.)

Will: Hey you okay over there?

DFC: There’s another one! Let’s blast her!

(However as Will was going to help her then the DFC surprisingly struck him with a small barrage of tractor beams. As they seemed to have apprehended him Kiyone was still trying to fight them off however one of them caught her by surprise and blasted her back and as she feel down on the ground. The DFC prepare the blasters for more firing until…)

Will: No mercy for women and good children… is that it?

(He surprisingly stands up while the aura surrounding him becomes white.)

Will: For a bunch of Goody-Goodly little brats you have some rather nasty habits and dark hearts… I LIKE IT! When it comes to tormenting other souls I always did prefer the “Darker” meat… HERE I COME BABY! (He has some managed to break free of the tractor beam’s hold.)

(The DFCFDTL look terrified and as they tried to run away, Will very quickly went over to a nearby monitor with surprisingly his electric guitar at hand.)

Will: Oh the show ain’t over yet… DON’T YOU WANT TO BUY A T-SHIRT?! (He quickly strikes the monitor with the guitar and very quickly grabs a portion of the electric wire with it and throws it right at the DFC electrocuting them a bit.)

Will: Heh heh… Ukulele SO good…

(He notices that Kiyone is over there…)

Will: Hey what do you say Kiyone, want me to save ya’ a couple of them brats?

Kiyone: Thanks for the offer but I’m not much for treating naughty children…

Will: Ha hah… well I’m feeling kinda disciplinary me self… MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

(He was going to jump up and strike them down then “Father” from a secret location activated a trap door and placed them away JUST in time.)

Will: Heh the old “Anti-Tractor Belt Buckle” from good ol’ A.A.K.A, gotta love it…

(Meanwhile later on back at the ol’ Tree House the group has another meeting.)

# 1: Well it looks like another mission well done…

# 2: Yeah but this was just so CLOSE I mean if it weren’t for them we’d be goners for sure!

Will: Yeah but it was hardly any sweat for the two of us.

Kiyone: Well it looks like its time for us to go.

# 3: GO?! WHY?!

# 4: Yeah why?

Kiyone: Oh don’t be scared kids, it’ll only be just for now…

Will: Yeah now that the A.A.K.A sent us here, there is actually a decent chance that we’ll be really more able to see each over again.

# 3: Okay…

# 1: Well I can easily say we do look forward to the next time we’ll be able to meet again.

Kiyone: Likewise # 1, well farewell for now… (She leaves)

# 1-5: BYYYYE!

Will: Yeah bye kids, though Wally if I’m lucky you & Kuki here might be uncle & aunt the next time we meet. ;)

Kiyone (os): DON’T BET ON IT!

Will: Ah darn… (He leaves)

(Meanwhile back at “Father’s” secret room in his mansion.)

“Father”: *Sigh* Once again I was so close yet so far… I should’ve known those two people would be so able to cause more trouble than I thought. Well then Kids Next Door as the old saying goes “This is far from over BUT IT IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

*Mission end*

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokejedservo

Mega Man 3 is Classic
KND Operation: S.A.N.D

KND Operation: S.A.N.D

Sinister

Anti-Hero’s

Nightmarish

Dream-Making

(The setting for this story is inside the A.A.K.A building. We see Kiyone greeting Will as he arrives inside.)

Kiyone: Greetings Will…

Will: Hey Kiyone, heard I’m suppose to be here on a Business trip. What's up?

Kiyone: Remember those “Delightful Children” you’ve defeated the other day?

Will: Ah yeah I remember, fried those little buggers… Oh that was fun, what about them?

Kiyone: Well the tech squad at A.A.K.A managed to apprehend them.

Will: They did?

Kiyone: Yep, they hacked into the Computer system and were able to re-direct them into where we could get them and go. And now their being held for questioning…

Will: They are? Cool…

Kiyone: Yes but unfortunately not all is going well I’m afraid…

Will: Oh really? How come?

Kiyone: I’ll show you

(They head over to the Labs while Professor XXXL is busy working on the machinery their using to get any sort of “information” from them.)

Kiyone: Professor, How is the progress so far?

Prof. XXXL: Not well I’m afraid, I’ve been trying to scan their brains but unfortunately they recovered rather quickly from their physical injuries. Their willpower has been blocking out my cerebral scanners, I was able to stop them from causing havoc to the rest of the building but I wasn’t able to get any of the info we need from them.

Will: Couldn’t you just put them to sleep?

Prof. XXL: I could but I would only get dreams from them, this kind of cerebral scanner requires them to be awake. And unfortunately the only machines that could scan them during slumber are your average Catscan. These nasty children have minds that are far too dark to be controlled…

Will: Dark mind huh? Say Professor I have an idea…

(Whispers to Prof. XXXL the whole plan he has in mind.)

Professor XXXL: That is one of the most twisted, nasty & overall sickest plans I’ve ever heard… I LIKE IT!

Will: Thanks I thought so as well…

Professor: Alright step right this way…

Kiyone: Ummm… Will what ARE you doing?

Will: You’ll see… heh heh…

(Will is now in a cerebral machine nearby the DFC, however it’s a somewhat different one. His head, arms and his Electric Guitar are now specially wired to the machinery as he now starts playing his guitar. It starts out smoothly then gradually the rock tune comes in louder & fiercer meanwhile inside the DFC’s heads visions of them either tossing & turning in bed or them drowning underwater are being played back & forth in a seemingly epileptic speedy rate.)

Will (as his face randomly pops in with the same scenery): Say your prayers little one
don't forget, my son
to include everyone

(It now looks like their in a dessert as the sand begins to engulf the DFC)

I tuck you in, warm within
keep you free from sin

(We now see Will but with short pointy hair, deep black rings in his eyes and a certain Kanji lettering in the right side of his forehead.)

till the sandman he comes

(A wrinkly old Cyclops randomly pops in front of their faces)

sleep with one eye open
gripping your pillow tight

(The sand or should I say quicksand engulfs them in however their falling through a dark temple of black sand in a demonic looking world.)

exit light
enter night
take my hand (as a rather green demonic hand is about to grab them but then pulls back.)
off to never never land (the hand waves them good bye)

something's wrong, shut the light
heavy thoughts tonight
and they aren't of snow white

dreams of war (a giant grim-reaper like robot slashes at them with a sickle), dreams of liars (They see a smiling rat mask and a frowning raptor mask)
dreams of dragon's fire (Red Fireball’s are shouting in the air)
and of things that will bite… yeah

(The DFC are now hanging in the air while they see a giant one-eyed demonic creature while smaller versions of it are just dancing to the beat.)

sleep with one eye open
gripping your pillow tight

(The DFC fall into the creature’s mouth)

exit light
enter night (Their now back into the rather demonic world)
take my hand
off to never never land (they see Will dressed as Wacko Jacko)

Woo hoo!

(And of course they run away though where to is the question. The rock music goes faster & faster while the place’s lighting blinkers on & on. The DFC rapidly try to find a hiding spot away from the terror but to no avail. As there was danger in every turn it keeps going on like that for a little bit until the ground started to cave in and they fall down a black abyss as the music starts to go down.)

(And now we see the DFC cowering in their bed as they only see a rather demonic pair of eyes in the shadows.)

Will: And now I lay thy down to sleep…

DFC: And now we lays us down to sleep…

Will: Pray the lord my soul to keep

DFC: Pray the lord our souls to keep…

Will: And if I die before I wake…

DFC (now even more scared): And if we die before our wake…

Will: Pray the lord my soul to take (he see his tongue as he licks his lips)

(There is now light as we see Will but with blue skin & hair with his blue union jacked pants and as for the top just wearing a leather jacket.)

hush little babies, don't say a word
and never mind that noise you heard (in a brief flash of light and maniacal scream his body now looks more like a demonic ghoul)
it's just the beasts under your bed,
in your closet, in your head (the DFC run for their lives as Will was about to strike in a flash of blood red, however the scene turns out to be them being dropped back in their beds.)

exit light
enter night
grain of sand (Lots of sand gets poured down on them making them seemingly trapped)

(And now a VERY demonic looking train with a mouth on its left side is coming at them full speed and of course guess whose the conductor as the light of train shines on them.)

exit light
enter night
take my hand (he grabs a lever)
we're off to never never land…

(The DFC managed to get out of that sandbox of a bed and as they run the monstrous train from a demon world crushes the sand-covered bed…)

Will: BOOM!

(However in a very short amount of time the train caught up with them but instead of just running them over they are now cast upon into the depths of a sea of rather purple liquid and as they are falling down while the music begins to fade.)

Will: Take my hand… we’re off to never never land… Taaaaake my hand… off to never never land…

(And now the scene is of a blacken silence however in a moment we are now in the real world, where a deviously smiling Will approaches the awfully frightened DFC.)

Will: Now… are we ready to talk?

(They shook their heads yes…)

Will: Excellent…

(The Professor is impressed while Kiyone doesn’t look like she is all too sure of this. After all it is kinda ironic on how a place like this would be doing this to them. Then again considering whom these “Children” are one its okay… Meanwhile back at “Father’s” Manor he sits by himself in a dark room…smiling… why is he smiling? Whom knows…)

Mission Completed

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now

Featured Posts