"Kamp Koral" News and Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

wammyguide12

Jun 8, 2019
South Brunswick, NJ
As long as it's a mini series, I'm good with it.
A limited series isn’t the same thing as a mini series; from the sound of it, Kamp Koral is only going to air during the summer. Either way, it’s sounds like they’re still putting more emphasis on the main show, and any spin off is merely a side thing.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
A limited series isn’t the same thing as a mini series; from the sound of it, Kamp Koral is only going to air during the summer. Either way, it’s sounds like they’re still putting more emphasis on the main show, and any spin off is merely a side thing.

I think mini series is similar to limited series but not exactly same thing.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
May 18, 2006
East Northport
It's a cartoon. It doesn't have to be consistent.
Dependent on the cartoon and how seriously it takes it's world. Though yeah something like Spongebob Squarepants really isn't something you should be complaining about inconsistencies about as it's always even from season one had a "rule of funny/goofy" vibe to how it's jokes and tones are set. So the shame should be true of this mini series and anything associated with Spongebob.

Reactions: Fone Bone

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK
Brian doesn't say what capacity Sandy will be in in Kamp Koral. It could be that she's in the background, and that she and SpongeBob don't actually meet.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Framingham, MA
If you read through the whole interview, it states that Kamp Coral was made up by Stephen Hillenburg before he died last year according to Nick Animation staff Ramsey Naito.
I hope all of the people who have been disgustingly using Hillenburg's death to badmouth the production feel a deep sense of shame now.
Well that doesn’t back up Hillenburg’s resentment towards SpongeBob spin offs let alone the fact that he didn’t want the series to continue past the first movie.
Or...or... He changed his mind.

ToonsJazzLover

Jan 31, 2010
Laredo, TX
While I think this is a relief if true, I hate how in Ramsey’s interview as well as Brian’s interview (both were posted during their one year anniversary as Nick executives), people only bring up the KK section and not the other interesting stuff (it would be off topic if I bring them up here).

Reactions: Fone Bone

Nick Mick

I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!
Jan 2, 2018
Attiki, Greece

People are still using Hillenburg's death to badmouth the spin-offs...... I mean, all he said was "I don't think a spin-off would work"! Granted, Kamp Koral and the upcoming Squidward one may fail, but I think it would be better if we wait till they premiere.

Reactions: Ghostbuster