Kainsword17's art

Kainsword17

The King of Tokusatsu Kaijin
Here's some of my artwork, enjoy:D

Outlander00

Another Stand Alone Complex
You have a rather unique line that you can play to your advantage, Kainsword. It is rather heavy yet clean and simplistic, making whatever you do pop and stand out more.

Good work! :)

Kainsword17

Here are a few of my favourite Tokusatsu "kaijin" (human-sized monsters) done in anime style=^w^=

Outlander00

Another Stand Alone Complex
Deffinately like those drawings/designs, Kain. You should deffinately look into doing character design or Industrial Design work.

Good work! :)

Scythemantis

With Soar-Throat Ghost
I know you on Deviantart! You even rendered some of my own monsters ... somehow it totally slipped me by that you were a toon zone forumer as well.

Kainsword17

Scythemantis said:
I know you on Deviantart! You even rendered some of my own monsters ... somehow it totally slipped me by that you were a toon zone forumer as well.
Scythemantis?? Is that you?? I dont not know you were here!!!

Temple Fugate

You have positively awesome creature concepts, and the execution is perfect. They look somewhat frightening, but at the same time some have got this edge to them that makes them look like they could have more than just the typical scary monster personality. (Thorns and Arachne, for example.)

Scythemantis

With Soar-Throat Ghost
Don't be too modest, now. Even when you do monster "fanart", you interpret them so heavily and so creatively that they could EASILY pass for your own totally original creations. You have a knack for translating anything at all into your own special style.

Dudley

Staff member
Hey, you're that guy that designed some of the monsters in Bleedman's PPG Doujinshi!
That's cool!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Updated my sub-text and the banner (adding "and Artist" written in the 20 Cents Marker font in blue) to emphasise that I'm not just a media fan, but also an artist, since I developed many profile banners. My next goal is to create banners for three moderators.

That Girl Lay Lay full first episode now on youtube nickelodeon
Ah yes! I will play Cars on Dreamcast, Cars 2 on Dreamcast and Cars 3 on Xbox!
What happen when Animax Asia about to play anime that is not for kids.....

Featured Posts