"Justice Society: World War II" Animated Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
I hope it's DCAU if we ever get one. Susan needs her own series. Maybe have it set after JLU and the final season could bleed into the Beyond years since we know she's still active with the JL by the 2040s (see Future Shock).
I'm still waiting for Susan to get to voice Hippolyta ;).

Jiggle-Bot

Whenever I see the title I feel like wait is this a sequel? Have I seen the first movie? Oh it's World War 2 not part 2.

I'm looking forward the the different cast members getting a showcase like Hourman and Diana's design looks retro but also very timeless.

b.t.

Whenever I see the title I feel like wait is this a sequel? Have I seen the first movie? Oh it's World War 2 not part 2.
Funny you should say that! JUSTICE LEAGUE: CRISIS ON TWO EARTHS was originally titled CRISIS ON EARTH 2, but the marketing folks were concerned that people might think it was a sequel to some movie called CRISIS ON EARTH. That it might hurt sales, if people didn’t want to watch a sequel to a movie they hadn’t seen. I thought at the time that they were WAY over-thinking it, but I guess it was a valid concern after all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts