• Enter to win two tickets to Howl's Moving Castle. Details here.

"Justice League vs. The Fatal Five" Animated Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

-batmat-

I wonder if that early artwork with some kind of base on the moon could be too much of a spoiler, since we never saw it again in either the sneek peak or the trailers or any other promotional material.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I wonder if that early artwork with some kind of base on the moon could be too much of a spoiler, since we never saw it again in either the sneek peak or the trailers or any other promotional material.
Though from Crisis on Two Earths, not unfounded for old designs to be recycled. Hmm. Would the JL have an additional base on the Moon? Hmm.

Dusty

Superman.
April 16th is my birthday too!

Love the longer runtime!
Brilliant!
I am so excited for this!
I like the animation, designs, and am quite pleased to hear my favorite actors voicing my favorite characters again.

@b.t. Thank you for jumping back in to your DCAU, and thank you for being you. :)
*I’m unsure if the cigars comment was a jest or not.... but if not a joke, I’m very happy for you mate. Please keep doing what you do for a few dozen decades more. ;)

Kal.

#TeamMike

You guys are gonna scare him away :D

Oddly enough, I can't think of any DC DTV that's actually had a fight on the moon. Would be cool if they had a fight there.

-batmat-

In JL: Crisis On Two Earths, The Crime Syndicate base is also on the moon and the Justice League went there and fought them!

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
I didn't know who he was back then but DMD was probably who made Justice League really work for me. He's been my favorite Justice League writer in TV or movies. He's a very good source of inspiration IMHO.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
M'gann is a character I never expected to see in the Timm style but the design does look really nice. I wonder if we'llsee or hear her backstory here, and if it will be different to any she's previously had.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited: