"Justice League vs. The Fatal Five" Animated Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

ShadowStar

I seem to remember reading somewhere that this year's DC universe animated films would be added to the DC Universe streaming service, but I can't remember anything more about it than that. Hopefully I'm not imagining things and this film will be added this Spring!

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I seem to remember reading somewhere that this year's DC universe animated films would be added to the DC Universe streaming service, but I can't remember anything more about it than that. Hopefully I'm not imagining things and this film will be added this Spring!
Yes, on the physical release day - the movie is also added to the DC Universe Streaming Service. Reign of the Supermen was the first to do so.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Gravity Falls does not need a season 3. Quit pestering Alex Hirsch about it, for Cipher's sake.
Adult Swim took down China, IL from Hulu and put it up on their website. Wonder how long this purge will take...

Also, could you imagine if CN did the same with Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Chowder, and The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack and put them on Boomerang (SVOD)?
How is it that the best kids animated show on Netflix aren't by the people who worked or Spectacular Spiderman or Avatar but freaggin Hilda
I wonder what that SpongeBob spinoff will be about...