"Justice League vs. The Fatal Five" Animated Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

iammattie

And I tossed the instagram info to Gary Miereanu so he can get the account nuked.
Guess I should have thought of that, but I've only just recently gotten on Gary's radar.

But back on topic, I'm super freaking stoked for this movie. Ugh, I want it to be March 30th already.

ShadowStar

Surely the dynamic music partners are coming back for this, right? They have been killing it with their work lately. It would be a joy to hear the old trinity themes... especially the JL WW theme.
Now that would be lovely indeed!

#MagicMike said:
So... is this going to be released on the DC universe app on march 30th as well?
Let's hope so - fingers crossed!

ShadowStar

I seem to remember reading somewhere that this year's DC universe animated films would be added to the DC Universe streaming service, but I can't remember anything more about it than that. Hopefully I'm not imagining things and this film will be added this Spring!

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I seem to remember reading somewhere that this year's DC universe animated films would be added to the DC Universe streaming service, but I can't remember anything more about it than that. Hopefully I'm not imagining things and this film will be added this Spring!
Yes, on the physical release day - the movie is also added to the DC Universe Streaming Service. Reign of the Supermen was the first to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Happy 30th Anniversary to Nintendo Game Boy!
From what I heard, Lincoln Loud and the Ninja Turtles were supposed to appear during this year's KCA, but their scenes were cut for time. If anyone somehow has those clips, please post them for all of us to see. Oh, and Happy Easter!
Happy Easter! Hope everyone has a lovely (warm) spring day with their families.
I don't know if anyone's said this, but Happy Easter!