"Justice League vs. Teen Titans" Animated Feature News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Mod Note: Remember, spoiler discussion of the movie goes in the talkback thread. Not here. Don't post spoilers here, please.

As far as the clip goes, very cool it opens with an action beat at the Hall of Justice. Still a little surprised Luthor is attacking them so soon.

Can't say I like that Angela Chen design. Hardly far from your typical Lois Lane look.
It was a reuse of Young Justice's Cat Grant but they changed her from blonde to black hair.

gunleon

MPXToonInferno
Jul 9, 2015
Despite these few bumps, Justice League vs Teen Titans is a great film and brings the Titans back to its glory days and even more. I would personally love to see more stories of these Titans in the near future. And while we're at it, why not add in characters from Young Justice as well, to make things even more interesting

Harlequinn

Joker's Henchman
Nov 15, 2009
California
Well, unfortunately I got the post credits scene spoiled from reading this thread... But anyway, I hope we get another Titan film announced at Comic-Con. Hopefully without riding the coat tails of Justice League. I don't understand the notion that Justice League can carry itself but the Titans can't. Teen Titans is a huge brand that DC should've been tapping into for years.

Otaku-sempai

Sep 10, 2010
Lackawanna, NY
Well, unfortunately I got the post credits scene spoiled from reading this thread... But anyway, I hope we get another Titan film announced at Comic-Con. Hopefully without riding the coat tails of Justice League. I don't understand the notion that Justice League can carry itself but the Titans can't. Teen Titans is a huge brand that DC should've been tapping into for years.
Agreed. I look at X-Men: First Class as proof-of-concept that the Teen Titans can work tremendously well on film (my own preference is for the Wolfman/Perez years of The New Teen Titans).

Reactions: Frontier

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
March 31st: The DC Entertainment YouTube channel has another exclusive clip, and a short interview with Jerry O'Connell about voicing Superman:

April 1st: Comic Book Resources has an article about the movie, featuring short interviews with producer James Tucker, character designer Phil Bourassa, and voice actors Stuart Allan, Jason O'Mara, Jerry O'Connell, Chris Gorham and Kari Wahlgren.

Reactions: Frontier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

*siiiiigh* welp another _____ disney remake that clueless millennials will go watch and make it gross a billion dollars worldwide.

too bad i can't put some vulgar word in the blank because this is a family friendly board. But that's how i think about these remakes. Use your imaginations
Why do I associate that TT GO! Robin "my booty" meme with Sandu Ciorba's Pe Cimpoi?

Millions of questions, zero answers.

Mark your calendars for August 7.
TBS has been airing a lot of "Close Enough" ads in anticipation for its HBO Max launch.