Justice League v.s The X-Men (Evolution)

Storm

I know this is a JL message board but who would when in a fight between the X-men (Evolution style) and Justice league. Choose Wisley !!!!

Oh yeah I pick X-men (Evolution) their my faves, but Justice League rocks too. :wakko: :dot: :yakko:

Supermon

X-men Evo is just a bunch of punk kids. The JL would beat them so bad that the X show might be worth watching for once.

comixboy

Artist
X-men Evolution are a bunch of amatuers who are in training and cant even control their powers. Whereas JL area group of experts who know how to punch and kick not just use their mutant powers. But it would be fun to see ;)

Batman 80

College Student
The X-men from evolution wouldn't stand a chance. Superman,J'onn,Batman,or Green Lantern could defeat them all by themselves.

Failure

Entertainment Mod
It would be a massacre in favor of the JL. Not even fair.

The Flash

Fastest Man Alive
...that's a funny question. ;) JL by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar. Like the others said X-men Evolution is just a buncha kids....

peterparker05

The Hopeless Romantic
Let's put it this way..........

The X Mansion would be a ghost town after the Justice League had their way with X-Men: Evolution.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Justice League no problem. The League could take on all the mutants, even the newbies, and still demolish them in a flash. Heck, the League could take on an adult version and they still have it in the bag.

joshualane

I want some pie
I think the JL could take out the X-Men Evolution kids since they're relatively "new" to their powers, but an adult X-Men team is another story. If you were to take the X-Men and have them battle the JL, I think it would be an interesting match-up.

Think about it some of the common/typical battles for a second...

Batman vs Wolverine
Superman vs Magneto (who else could logically battle Sups?)
Martian Manhunter vs Professor X
Wonder Woman vs Rogue
Hawkman (or Hawkgirl) vs Archangel (or Angel)
Green Lantern vs Cyclops
Aquaman vs Storm
Flash vs Jean Grey

...okay, the last two match-ups are a little lame, but I don't think the JL could do so easily against some of the X-Men.

The Mad Hatter

Whyyyyy'sis heead so biiiiiig?
The X-kids are anorexic twigs, while the Justice League actually has some muscle. One punch from Batman would shatter any of the X-kids' bones.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Heck - one JLer could take out those ultra skinny X-Teens. Have you seen Cyclops? He's the skinniest thing I've ever seen - including Kate Moss! Plus, most of the X-Teens do sorta seem selfish at times, and sorta unlikeable. But they do have their moments.

D

Dark Phoenix

What have you been smoking to come up with this ridiculous mis-match???

JustJack

Just Odd
Honestly, Rogue alone, could win. I mean...she just needs to touch anyone skin, & the fight is over, right there. Heck, if she absorbed all of the X-Mens powers alone, she would still be strong enough to defeat most of the JL. If she was able to touch Supes, the entire fight is won.

Green Lanter...As long as someone can get in there, & take that ring away..lets face it..he will be toast.

WonderWoman I've always seen as a strong & good character...but I've never seen her as a real threat. Maybe thats just me?

Flash, God knows I love him, he's not a major threat.

Batman is purely mortal. He's probably the greatest hero out there..but...he's human. He can be killed the easiest, I'd think? Even though he doesn't die..because he's batman..and..well...batman is just cool that way.

Hawkgirl sucks, & I've never really liked her. So...eh...

BUT, I wont just nag on the JL...

Cyclops is a daisey. Anyone can kill him.

Wolverine is ultimately the only major threat(other than rogue), because he heal's quick, & he's the only one who is actually fully trained to fight. I think Wolvie would fare the best of anyone, period.

Jean's a dork.

ShadowCat could just phase through everything. In the end, she would be the last standing...but that doesn't count..huh?

NightCrawler is a really great character...we surely do love him...but he is NO fighter. He can dodge..if that's ANYTHING?

Sorry. My habit of picking apart every little thing with stuff like this! :D ;) :p

S

spaceghostc2c

jl would whop the x-mens butt--

favorite line underdog
JL 30 X-men

Tim Drake

The JL would kick butt against Xmen Evolution.

Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Rogue would all be too distracted with each other. Rogue would try to get Cyclops alone which would result in a battle between Jean and Rogue. Meanwhile Duncan would show up and Cyclops would be busy trying to prove he's more macho than Ducan the all star quaterback. Kitty would leave the scene with Lance(Avalanche) and Nightcrawler would either chase after Kitty or pursue his interest in Boom Boom. Iceman, Jubilee, and Multiple would either take the X van or X jet out for a spin and miss the entire fight. Spyke would continue to be a letdown and probably end up going skateboarding with his friends.

Btw all this situtations actually happen to the X kids.

This leaves only Wolverine, Professor Xavier, Beast, and Storm. Green Lantern would take out Storm nearly instantly by trapping in a small green bubble and overwhelm her claustraphobia. Superman would easily take out both Wolverine and Beast. Leaving Professor Xavier to Batman, Hawkgirl, Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Wonder Woman. At this point there are so many ways in which the JL can defeat Prof X.

Martian Manhunter and Prof X can struggle telephatically while the others overwhelm him physically. Flash could knock him out before Prof X could think up a psyhic attack. And my two favorite ideas. Prof X tries to take out Batman psyhically. But Batman's intimidation level is so strong Prof X falters. Or because Batman's actual will power overcomes Prof X. And finally, Wonder Woman with her monotone acting skills bores Prof X until he falls asleep or he commits suicide rather than listening to her say Great Hera repeatedly.

Even in a serious fight Xmen Evolution stands no chance. Their powers are undeveloped as well as their fighting and tatical skills.

Naraht

oh yeah, I never go the reply off when the <CENSORED> hit the fan here @ the station...*sigh*

Ok, this is SO not fair...
JL is targeted towards adults, and they didn't tone down the character's powers as much as they did on XM:E, which is geared towards kids.

The other problem I have with these types of posts...why are they fighting, and what is the goal...

If they're trying to kill each other is vastly diffrent than trying to overpower each other...

BTW, Prof. X is a stronger than J'onn as a telepath from all accounts...(or @least as I see it)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/

Featured Posts