Justice League "The Savage Time" TALKBACK (Spoilers)

Rate it.

• A+

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A

• A-

• B+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• B-

• C+

• C

• C-

• F

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Chad Bonin

a.k.a. Knux Five
Staff member
Reporter
Yeah, it's nothing special. Toonami has already aired this movie episodically, so...

Justice League: Savage Time. Friday at 5.0. Time waits for no man, no man will likely post in this Talkback.

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
I'll post, but not one of my patented "review-it-as-it-goes" thing because of PTI.

BTW, isn't this only an hour and a half? What's showing at the 5.0PM/6.5PM slot?

Rouge12

Powerpuff Girls is.

I'm definitely going to watch this since I haven't seen it yet, It looks pretty good.
How did these episodes first premiere? As a movie?

Duke

Yea, Savage Time was originally a movie, though instead of a season finale it was a Season 1.5 premiere.

Duke

Now that I think of it, "Only time will tell" would have made a GREAT slogan for the movie's original premiere.

And how exactly DID the League get back to the present again?

Duke

I know they show them returning via the warp gate, but where in the past did the warp portal appear, why did it appear, and how did they know where it would be?

And let me say this: The Blackhawks friggin ROCK. Though it's strange the Justice League has never heard of the Blackhawks.

Hehe, as if simple bonds could keep a shapeshifter down.

Stupid question: Wasn't the whole "They're invading America" supposed to occur BEFORE the commercial break?

shoujoaifan

I also have a stupid question: I know that GL didn't want to resort to guns and killing, but that would be impossible in war, not to mention he was a Marine (at least in this series). Just HOW was he planning to handle things if that plane had soldiers who DIDN'T shoot a little, run up to him, THEN start firing again, only to knock him out? :rolleyes: We can argue him not using the guns on Savage when it was ONLY him and Savage left and he didn't have a gun, but really.

Eh, then again, I shouldn't make a big deal since cartoons and comics do this all the time, especailly since most heros wear only spandex and don't have impertratable skin...

PowerPuff Girls? I like them, but show something else that's current Toonami related and isn't overplayed. A repeat of GT would probably get more ratings nowdays, for better or for worse

Rouge12

It was actually pretty good. I liked it. I give it an A- for being good, but not great.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today's my birthday! :D
Can't wait for the party this weekend!
Microsoft just bought Activision/Blizzard for $68 billion. And people thought the Bethesda deal was huge? Mind. Blown.
I wonder what if Viacom responsed to turner buying Hanna barbera by buying Fred wolf films (meant they would own the 1987 tmnt cartoon) in 1992 or 1993 and they later buy the tmnt ip as well as mirage studios in in the mid-late 90s or early-mid 2000s instead of 2009
PF9
What if Viacom bought Capital Cities/ABC instead of Disney in 1996?

ABC did have a good relationship with Paramount Television after all.
When it comes to Nickelodeon, nothing is sacred. Not even a creator's wishes. Hillenburg did not want to promote fast food and this is what Nick does...

Featured Posts