"Justice League: The New Frontier" Feature Talkback (Spoilers)

• Enter to win a $100 or a $50 gift code to FUN.com. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Rate and Comment on This Feature - [i]Justice League: The New Frontier[/i]

• Total voters

-batmat-

Nov 10, 2010
Argentina
Without thinking about this re-release I happened to watch this last weekend. This one was never among my favorites but it has definitely grown on me overtime. I really like the extended time we spend looking at pre-GL Hal Jordan and his motivations. I like how it compliments the backstory for then watching GL: First Flight which goes straight into the Lanterns world (even though the movies aren't really connected)

The Centre is creepy and misterious and while the reveal always felt a bit of a letdown to me, it's still a lot of fun. I like the 50s designs and setting, though sometimes it gets too "american" (being myself not one) but I understand its part of the context.

Great movie!

Reactions: James Harvey

Spider-Man

Jan 7, 2002
I picked up the Steelbook version of this last week and I'm really happy with it. I already own the movie but I really like this movie and I thought the Steelbook looked great and the price wasn't bad at all. The art on the inside of the case was great too. I was surprised that WB released this as their tie-in to the new Justice League movie. I figured they'd go with something a bit more recent like Justice League: War. But like Batmat said above this is a great movie and one I don't mind having twice in my collection. I loved how they did Wonder Woman in this book and in the original comic too.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

What would you do if you were in charge of Universal Kids?
Anybody remembered when Gerald McBoing Boing had Cartoon Network City Bumpers? I vaguely remembered them.
If you're reading this, please dip your fries in mayon(n)aise.
I have another voice actor following me on Twitter, David Sobolov. He's known for many roles , including Shockwave (Transformers Prime), Gorilla Grodd (The Flash 2014, Justice League Action), Drax (Guardians Of The Galaxy), Tatsurion the Unchained (Kaijudo), and many more . This is so awesome.