"Justice League Dark Universe" (HBO Max Series) News & Discussion Thread

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Hmm...so, what? A Justice League Dark Universe? Or properties based around the members :confused:?

I'd be down for solo stuff with Zatanna, Constantine, Deadman, and Etrigan :).
Another weird left turn in the saga of this title.

the greenman

Minor note but THR's article about Peacemaker mentioned Abrams is still working on Constantine and Zatanna series for HBO Max among others supernatural in theme.
So aside from helping to ruin Star Wars at Disney, he moseys over to WB to try his game at superheroes. Well, they apparently wanted him for Superman, so oh well.

On another note, I wish we were getting Swamp Thing from Wan continued here. I doubt CW will do it justice.
Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
So aside from helping to ruin Star Wars at Disney, he moseys over to WB to try his game at superheroes. Well, they apparently wanted him for Superman, so oh well.
While some would argue Lucas ruined Star Wars before Abrams, it's moot and not the thread for it. The caveat is there's still a ton more series being worked on and it's still vague how far along this is because for example Gunn is already going to make his 8 episode series in early 2021 and it was just announced this week while Abrams' JLD universe of series was reported back in January 2020 and we haven't heard a peep of progress really. And I suppose the hope would be if these series do get made, Abrams is just an EP and not directly running each show or directing. Like how he's involved with Lovecraft Country as an EP but the showrunner producer is Misha Green.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember when I said The Dog and Pony Show should come to Qubo? Well, it's probably not happening. Since Discovery is a co producer it will probably end up on Discovery Family and Discovery Famiila.
Did anybody notice the error just tonight on Nick? At 7:57PMish after Despicable Me 2 error?
I love the smell of rain at night and the end of Daylight Savings here.
Scott Innes apparently put up his Christmas tree....in October. It looks pretty good though.