"Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

19MagiswordLane

Anime Superhero's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
For the 20th anniversary of the original classic this year, Sam L. Jackson reveals that his character was supposed to die onscreen: https://screenrant.com/jurassic-park-samuel-l-jackson-died/

“I was actually supposed to go to Hawaii, to shoot my death scene. But there was a hurricane that destroyed all the sets. So I didn’t get to go to Hawaii. All you see is the residue of my body, my arm. But yeah, I was supposed to be on set [and do a death scene].”

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Wow, this was a lot better than the first trailer. Makes me a lot more interested in the film.

Spideyzilla

Staff member
Well, that's a big improvement over the last trailer! I'm still not loving some of the CGI, but I liked a lot of what I saw. Those scenes in the bedroom were surprisingly dark, I was getting a horror movie vibe from them. Okay, I'm now intrigued with this movie.

19MagiswordLane

First glimse at the Indoraptor, in toy form:

IMG_3493.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

Other toys (check out that life-size Mosasarus!). Light spoilers: http://jurassicoutpost.com/hands-first-mattel-jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-toys/

Spideyzilla

Staff member
....That actually looks fantastic, I'm now really looking forward to the trailer and this movie. I've already seen enough to tell that Bayona has a much better understanding of cinematography and visual style.

Spideyzilla

Staff member
New poster. Just like the teaser for the trailer, it's outstanding. I want this on my wall, ASAP. Though they better not kill off Rexy...
Da_-zNcUwAA1Eh5.jpg

19MagiswordLane

New poster. Just like the teaser for the trailer, it's outstanding. I want this on my wall, ASAP. Though they better not kill off Rexy...
Da_-zNcUwAA1Eh5.jpg:orig

I almost thought it was Photoshop. Those humans look so out place ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts