"Jurassic World: Dominion" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spideyzilla

Staff member

19MagiswordLane

Anime Superhero's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
Good news, there won't be any more hybrids in this film. They're sticking to just Dinosaurs again:

[Colin Trevorrow promised] that the Indoraptor will mark the last of the series’ hybrid beasts. “I’m looking forward to, in the third film, getting a little back into the Paleontological, wild animal, true dinosaur nature of all of it.”

https://jurassicoutpost.com/jurassi...k-on-real-dinosaurs-without-hybrid-creatures/

ShadowBeast

Good news, there won't be any more hybrids in this film. They're sticking to just Dinosaurs again:

[Colin Trevorrow promised] that the Indoraptor will mark the last of the series’ hybrid beasts. “I’m looking forward to, in the third film, getting a little back into the Paleontological, wild animal, true dinosaur nature of all of it.”

https://jurassicoutpost.com/jurassi...k-on-real-dinosaurs-without-hybrid-creatures/
That's good. Though I had hoped to see that Triceratops/Stegosaurus hybrid be brought to life. I wonder if Henry Wu will be killed in Fallen Kingdom since he's the source of the hybrids.

Jean74

Valentine's Day 2024!
Really planning on the third film even before the second one is out! But better to be planning ahead I take it. Can't wait for Pratt and Howard in 2!

Jean74

Valentine's Day 2024!
Jeff Goldblum is good at what he does no matter what. But really IMHO
roll should had been a little more bigger.

Anti-Hero 69

Not sure if anyone's heard of him, but in terms of Jurassic Park/World, for the most part, he knows what he's talking about.

Also, remember when Mills said they could save 11 species? Well, 16 total were saved. I think he said they could save more, but 11 was the guaranteed minimum.

19MagiswordLane

9/14: Bryce Dallas Howard wants Laura Dern to return: The Jurassic Park Actor Bryce Dallas Howard Wants For Jurassic World 3

11/2: If you're hoping that J.A.Bayona will return in any involvement at all, don't get your hopes up:
J.A. Bayona will not have an official role with Jurassic World 3 - Jurassic Outpost

12/13: Trevorrow shares what he hopes to accomplish in the next installment.

2/8: Chris Pratt sat down with MTV News and made hints that Laura Dern might be include. He also makes mention that Jeff Goldblum might be back with more scenes outside the courtroom:

2/20:
Pratt was also blown away by the pitch.

Keep an eye out, there's going to be a new short attached to the Fast and Furious spin-off Hobbs and Shaw:

Mod Note: 5 Posts Merged

Last edited by a moderator:

19MagiswordLane

5/23: Filming reportedly started back in January in Ireland:

6/2: More or less, the whole gang is coming back, according to BDH for the UK premiere of Rocketman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts