"Jurassic World 3" News & Discussion Thread

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Spideyzilla

Staff member
Jul 23, 2008
Ratings
728 2
Canada

19MagiswordLane

Toonzone's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
Mar 19, 2016
Ratings
539 1
They're going for a Jurassic Park Style "Science Thriller" for this one:

"I would say Jurassic World was an action adventure, Fallen Kingdom is kind of a horror suspense film, and Jurassic World 3 will be a science thriller in the same way that Jurassic Park was.

http://ew.com/movies/2018/04/18/jurassic-world-3-colin-trevorrow/

Last edited:

19MagiswordLane

Toonzone's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
Mar 19, 2016
Ratings
539 1
Good news, there won't be any more hybrids in this film. They're sticking to just Dinosaurs again:

[Colin Trevorrow promised] that the Indoraptor will mark the last of the series’ hybrid beasts. “I’m looking forward to, in the third film, getting a little back into the Paleontological, wild animal, true dinosaur nature of all of it.”

https://jurassicoutpost.com/jurassi...k-on-real-dinosaurs-without-hybrid-creatures/

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,954 10
Elizabeth,NJ
Good news, there won't be any more hybrids in this film. They're sticking to just Dinosaurs again:

[Colin Trevorrow promised] that the Indoraptor will mark the last of the series’ hybrid beasts. “I’m looking forward to, in the third film, getting a little back into the Paleontological, wild animal, true dinosaur nature of all of it.”

https://jurassicoutpost.com/jurassi...k-on-real-dinosaurs-without-hybrid-creatures/
That's good. Though I had hoped to see that Triceratops/Stegosaurus hybrid be brought to life. I wonder if Henry Wu will be killed in Fallen Kingdom since he's the source of the hybrids.

Jean74

November to Remember
Apr 12, 2012
Ratings
Seymour TN
Really planning on the third film even before the second one is out! But better to be planning ahead I take it. Can't wait for Pratt and Howard in 2!

Anti-Hero 69

Jul 1, 2018
Ratings
87 2
United States
Not sure if anyone's heard of him, but in terms of Jurassic Park/World, for the most part, he knows what he's talking about.

Also, remember when Mills said they could save 11 species? Well, 16 total were saved. I think he said they could save more, but 11 was the guaranteed minimum.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!
Iron Man: Armored Adventures is one of the most thrilling cartoons ever made.
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hey Lady Lucario! Long time no see! How is life treating ya?