"Jurassic World 3" News & Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

Spideyzilla

Staff member
Jul 23, 2008
Canada
Reactions: 19MagiswordLane

19MagiswordLane

Anime Superhero's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
Mar 19, 2016
Reactions: 1 person

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Elizabeth,NJ
Good news, there won't be any more hybrids in this film. They're sticking to just Dinosaurs again:

[Colin Trevorrow promised] that the Indoraptor will mark the last of the series’ hybrid beasts. “I’m looking forward to, in the third film, getting a little back into the Paleontological, wild animal, true dinosaur nature of all of it.”

https://jurassicoutpost.com/jurassic-world-3-will-put-the-focus-back-on-real-dinosaurs-without-hybrid-creatures/
That's good. Though I had hoped to see that Triceratops/Stegosaurus hybrid be brought to life. I wonder if Henry Wu will be killed in Fallen Kingdom since he's the source of the hybrids.

Reactions: 1 person

Jean74

Fun in the Summertime!
Apr 12, 2012
Seymour TN
Really planning on the third film even before the second one is out! But better to be planning ahead I take it. Can't wait for Pratt and Howard in 2!

Jean74

Fun in the Summertime!
Apr 12, 2012
Seymour TN
Jeff Goldblum is good at what he does no matter what. But really IMHO
roll should had been a little more bigger.

Anti-Hero 69

Jul 1, 2018
United States
Not sure if anyone's heard of him, but in terms of Jurassic Park/World, for the most part, he knows what he's talking about.

Also, remember when Mills said they could save 11 species? Well, 16 total were saved. I think he said they could save more, but 11 was the guaranteed minimum.

19MagiswordLane

Mar 19, 2016
9/14: Bryce Dallas Howard wants Laura Dern to return: The Jurassic Park Actor Bryce Dallas Howard Wants For Jurassic World 3

11/2: If you're hoping that J.A.Bayona will return in any involvement at all, don't get your hopes up:
J.A. Bayona will not have an official role with Jurassic World 3 - Jurassic Outpost

12/13: Trevorrow shares what he hopes to accomplish in the next installment.

2/8: Chris Pratt sat down with MTV News and made hints that Laura Dern might be include. He also makes mention that Jeff Goldblum might be back with more scenes outside the courtroom:

2/20:
Pratt was also blown away by the pitch.

Keep an eye out, there's going to be a new short attached to the Fast and Furious spin-off Hobbs and Shaw:

Mod Note: 5 Posts Merged

Last edited by a moderator:

19MagiswordLane

Mar 19, 2016
5/23: Filming reportedly started back in January in Ireland:

6/2: More or less, the whole gang is coming back, according to BDH for the UK premiere of Rocketman:

Last edited:
Reactions: Yojimbo

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The teaser is good. The comments saying "Release The Snyder Cut" are not.
Is the concept of good scheduling just dead at this point, I'm looking at PlutoTv and most of the time they just got the same show on repeat.
As someone who just got into Usagi Yojimbo, I am so hyped for the cartoon.
Saw the Descendants short Audrey's Royal Return. I will not miss this franchise. That was a disaster.
I'd tell Pumpkin Spice to go back where he came from but I'm not sure he'd still fit in the bottom of an outhouse.