June 2021 Nick Premieres

Lex The Bookworm

A year ago Nickelodeon has reduced new episodes airings for Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks
to Fall though Winter only as it no longer showing it on spring and summer possibly due to low ratings so it'll have to wait until september.

Anthonyg3281

For The BeatBuds: Let's Jam!, "SEASON 1 FINALE" should actually be saying "SERIES FINALE" as the press release for this show mentioned that this short-form series is only 10 episodes.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Do the fruit shake sounds like something for the upcoming mega music fest next month. There's gonna be a new music episode of the casagrandes somewhere.
Well unfortunately, that clip in the Music Fest promo with Bobby and Hector was from the Loud House episode "Face the Music with The Casagrandes".

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1

I don't know if this counts, but it appears according to nick.com and zap2it now updated it, Nickelodeon this Thursday is showing iCarly - iStill Psycho, but it's showing in 2 separate episodes, instead of merging into one hour. First time for Nickelodeon to do that for iCarly

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
For some reason, a new Casagrandes episode will air on Nicktoons at 11:45am on June 27th, but I doubt that, because it ends at 12pm, and it could just be a repeat of one of the new episodes airing on June 25th.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
For some reason, a new Casagrandes episode will air on Nicktoons at 11:45am on June 27th, but I doubt that, because it ends at 12pm, and it could just be a repeat of one of the new episodes airing on June 25th.
UPDATE: It's not happening. Thank goodness.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts