June, 2020--What Did You Buy This Month: Animated DVD/Blu-Ray/4K

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Here's what we have for this month:

6/2:

Harley Quinn: Season 1
Looney Tunes Golden Collection Vol. 5 (Re-Release)
Looney Tunes Golden Collection Vol. 6 (Re-Release)
Paw Patrol: Mighty Pups--Charged Up
Wild Kratts: Around the World Adventures

6/16:

LEGO DC Shazam: Magic & Monsters (Combo)

6/23:

The Magic School Bus Rides Again: Blast Off
South Park: Season 23 (DVD & Blu-Ray)

So, what's everyone gonna get this month, if anything? Please continue to stay safe, everyone.

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Everyone, after all these months since the plague started, I finally made my first order from Amazon. Here's what I just received from Amazon:

Conan The Adventurer: Season 2, Part 1
Conan The Adventurer: Season 2, Part 2

I already have the complete season one set, so I felt it was time for me to get them. It was created by the late Christy Marx, the same person who created Jem & The Holograms. I can't wait to check it out.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts