Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Mar 16, 2002
Texas
Visit site
Here's what we have for this month:

6/2:

Harley Quinn: Season 1
Looney Tunes Golden Collection Vol. 5 (Re-Release)
Looney Tunes Golden Collection Vol. 6 (Re-Release)
Paw Patrol: Mighty Pups--Charged Up
Wild Kratts: Around the World Adventures

6/16:

LEGO DC Shazam: Magic & Monsters (Combo)

6/23:

The Magic School Bus Rides Again: Blast Off
South Park: Season 23 (DVD & Blu-Ray)

So, what's everyone gonna get this month, if anything? Please continue to stay safe, everyone.

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Mar 16, 2002
Texas
Visit site
Everyone, after all these months since the plague started, I finally made my first order from Amazon. Here's what I just received from Amazon:

Conan The Adventurer: Season 2, Part 1
Conan The Adventurer: Season 2, Part 2

I already have the complete season one set, so I felt it was time for me to get them. It was created by the late Christy Marx, the same person who created Jem & The Holograms. I can't wait to check it out.