Toons Fan

Nick will premiere JoJo's new music video for #1U on Saturday at 12:59. :) I'm not sure whether its ET or PT, as JoJo said its released at 12pm PT.

It's eastern time. Since the show that airs after Ryan's Mystery Playdate on Friday starts at 1:02PM.

Also, Nick is premiering the new music video on Friday not Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kanc

Just to note today after Ryan's Mystery Playdate at 12:30PM, Nickelodeon premiered music video: JoJo Siwa - #1U (I think exact is 12:59PM)

kanc

7/7 will also be a Dora movie night, featuring a look at the new Dora movie, hosted by Isabela Moner. :)

You were supposed to post it on July premieres, since this thread is only for June premieres. July premiere thread was already been made

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 you forgot to cross out June 29 premiere for Rusty Rivets, as I already told you, it's been pulled at last minute

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
You were supposed to post it on July premieres, since this thread is only for June premieres. July premiere thread was already been made

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 you forgot to cross out June 29 premiere for Rusty Rivets, as I already told you, it's been pulled at last minute
sorry, on it now :)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts