Magitroopa

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 According to Zap2it and Nick's TV schedule on their website, the June 24 episode of Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader has been changed from "Personal Trainer" to "Firefighter".

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 ‪The Nick website now shows this Saturday night's new All That episode with the production code number of #1101.‬

Taking a look at the site myself, that's showing up as the title of the episode. I think even the "1101" won't be the official title, might be what it shows on the scripts where it says "Week 1101". Either way, probably best to wait and see when Futon Critic updates everything for Nickelodeon, seeing as the Are You Smarter June 24 episode changed too (as mentioned above)

Last edited:

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 The Nick website lists the All That on June 22nd as 1102.

Edit: @I Am Nickelodeon 1 The new PAW Patrol and Ryan's Mystery Playdate on Friday, June 28th now premieres during the 9AM hour.

5635a2e6d397497cdfa3503280225aad.jpg

New Edit: @I Am Nickelodeon 1 The new Rusty Rivets on Saturday, June 29th was also pulled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kanc

After All That already aired on TV just tonight, Nickelodeon youtube just added the first episode of new All That already

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1, here are some other channels that are also simulcasting tomorrow's 2019 MTV Movie and TV Award: Logo, MTV Classic, BET and MTV 2 and BET HER

EDIT: Sorry, I meant to say BET Her, not BHER

Last edited:

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1, here are some other channels that are also simulcasting tomorrow's 2019 MTV Movie and TV Award: Logo, MTV Classic, BET and MTV 2 and BHER

The channel is called BET Her not BHER.

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 The new Ryan's Mystery Playdate on Friday, June 7th aired at 12PM not 12:30PM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Magitroopa

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Futon updated, official titles of All That episodes are indeed "1101", "1102", etc. Production codes are listed as 101, 102, etc. showing that they seem to think of it as a new series and not season 11. Either way, titles and production codes should be updated as listed on Futon

Are You Smarter also updated, indeed removing Personal Trainer from June 24 and adding Firefighter instead. We now know the production code for Firefighter is 113.

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1, according to zap2it, it looks like new 44 Cats is airing this Fri.

Updating and rescheduling new episodes according to zap2it:
Fri Jun 21 at 10AM "Dogsitter Mission"
Mon Jun 24 at 10AM "Meatball's Secret Move"
Tues Jun 25 at 10AM "Underwater Mission"
Wed Jun 26 at 10AM "Piperita, The Chef Cat"
Thurs Jun 27 at 10AM "Snobine, the Snobbish Cat" (no clue production number)

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
@I Am Nickelodeon 1, according to zap2it, it looks like new 44 Cats is airing this Fri.

Updating and rescheduling new episodes according to zap2it:
Fri Jun 21 at 10AM "Dogsitter Mission"
Mon Jun 24 at 10AM "Meatball's Secret Move"
Tues Jun 25 at 10AM "Underwater Mission"
Wed Jun 26 at 10AM "Piperita, The Chef Cat"
Thurs Jun 27 at 10AM "Snobine, the Snobbish Cat" (no clue production number)
thanks, will update soon, i will also add in the july premiere thread tomorrow.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 According to zap2it, next week's new episodes of Alvin and 44 Cats have been PULLED... for more SpongeBob! What happened to Brian Robbins' fair treatment promise?!? Is this because we are getting closer to SpongeBob's 20th anniversary???

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 According to zap2it, next week's new episodes of Alvin and 44 Cats have been PULLED... for more SpongeBob! What happened to Brian Robbins' fair treatment promise?!? Is this because we are getting closer to SpongeBob's 20th anniversary???
You don't have to scream or be rude about it. I believe it was pulled because of due to low ratings. Also Loud House wasn't actually scheduled to new episodes next week, so I guess they were pulling new 44 cats and alvinnn! next week though. I'm sure it might come around by next month though

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
You don't have to scream or be rude about it. I believe it was pulled because of due to low ratings. Also Loud House wasn't actually scheduled to new episodes next week, so I guess they were pulling new 44 cats and alvinnn! next week though. I'm sure it might come around by next month though
Low ratings really don't matter to Nick anymore. It's probably because Loud House's new episode premieres are over for this month.

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1
not sure if you want to add, but youtube nickelodeon has added on Jun 22, 2019:
Meet JoJo’s Tour Dancers JoJo’s Livin’ the D.R.E.A.M. Ep. 1 | Nick

Magitroopa

After watching tons of Nickelodeon the past few weeks, I have been seeing Camp Nick normally airing Monday-Friday from 11am-7pm. Yet... Nickelodeon's latest Instagram story states that it airs Monday-Friday from 10am-7pm, and Saturday + Sunday from 11am-8pm. Not sure where Nickelodeon themselves are getting that from...

kanc

After watching tons of Nickelodeon the past few weeks, I have been seeing Camp Nick normally airing Monday-Friday from 11am-7pm. Yet... Nickelodeon's latest Instagram story states that it airs Monday-Friday from 10am-7pm, and Saturday + Sunday from 11am-8pm. Not sure where Nickelodeon themselves are getting that from...
I already mentioned that when I posted on Nick schedule page, and earlier last week as well in this thread.

I don't know why you or others haven't seen my post when I mentioned many times in toonzone/animesuperhero for Camp Nick.

I'll link it again, if you haven't seen it.

Oh, as for instagram, yes i agree, not sure why the times posted were false, which is supposed to be 11am-7pm for weekdays, and 11am-8pm weekends

Magitroopa

I already mentioned that when I posted on Nick schedule page, and earlier last week as well in this thread.

I don't know why you or others haven't seen my post when I mentioned many times in toonzone/animesuperhero for Camp Nick.

I'll link it again, if you haven't seen it.

Oh, as for instagram, yes i agree, not sure why the times posted were false, which is supposed to be 11am-7pm for weekdays, and 11am-8pm weekends

Oh no, I already knew about Camp Nick. My main point in that post was about the Instagram story. I've normally been seeing it on M-F 11AM-7PM, yet the Instagram story states otherwise.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts