June 2016 Premieres

kanc

Love the combination of TLH-HB-AatC all premiering together at 5pm. I'm not sure how summer will affect those ratings, but it's something RIGHT that Nick is doing. I just hope HB will get some much needed boost sandwiched between two winners.

Has their been any promotions for this tho? Nick is behind yet again on the advertising side.
Nick just started promoting Harvey Beaks as of today, but I don't think I've seen promos for Alvin, nor Loud House. Though I did seen LH promo, but it says every weekdays 5pm saying brand new show.

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member
Welp at least promos are being shown that is all that matters to make the HB bomb do good.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
A few updates:

N@N:

Instant Mom:

6/7 @ 6:30am - Yelly Monster
6/10 @ 6:30am - Ghost Busted

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/instant-mom/EP01785392?aid=tvschedule

TeenNick:

Top Ten Trick Shots
6/10 - Baseball - http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/top-ten-trick-shots/EP02282547?aid=tvschedule

TV Land:

The Futon Critic has listed airings of The Jim Gaffigan Show through August - http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/jim-gaffigan-show/listings/

The Futon Critic has crossed out June's premieres for Impastor - http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/impastor/listings/

kanc

theFutonCritic had updated for only first two weeks of June month as of yesterday, but there are nothing updated for third and final week of June and same thing for zap2it.
TheFutonCritic finally managed to list Nicktoons and TeenNick, but not NickJr.

Breadwinners new episodes on Nicktoons every week in June will only be one episode, instead of two.

The Other Kingdom really is not going to be moving to Fridays after all. It's staying put on Sunday nights as always. Friday Jun 10 The Other Kingdom - You Can is a typo. It should not be really airing.

And Kung Fu Panda will finish its series, with last one hour special airing on June 29. And as expected Rabbids had been renewed for season 3 after all.

There is supposed to be new All in with Cam Newton new episodes every Fridays 8PM, but zap2it and theFutonCritic for Jun 10 didn't update this.

Unclear for any live actions to air on Sat Jun 18 and Sat Jun 25. And we are hinting that Sat Jun 25 will be TTM and HD crossover special.

theFutonCritic didn't list the Nicktoons airing of Miraculous Ladybug though.. But zap2it says it's clear for Sat Jun 4 new episode.

Impastor season premiere has been pulled on TVLand.

Lopez season finale will be Wed Jun 15 at 10PM on TVLand. Unconfirming about this show renewal yet. And the very last of TVLand's laughter track sitcom, Soul Man series finale will be Wed Jun 15 at 10:30PM

Some things to update and to add more:

Nickelodeon
Bella and the Bulldogs
Sat Jun 11 9:00PM - Oh Baby, It's the Playoffs (#118)

Bubble Guppies
Fri Jun 10 10:00AM - The Summer Camp Games (#413)

Mutt & Stuff
Fri Jun 10 10:00AM - Pool Party (#140)

The Other Kingdon
Sun Jun 12 7:00PM - Cliff Anger (#117)
Sun Jun 12 7:30PM - The Campaign (#118)

TeenNick
TeenNick Top 10
Fri Jun 3 9PM - Episode #613

Nicktoons
Breadwinners
Mon Jun 6 6PM - Graining Day (#217A)
Mon Jun 13 6PM - Budouble Trouble (#219A)

Kung Fu Panda
Wed Jun 15 6:00PM See No Weeevil (#323)
Wed Jun 22 6:00PM Face Full of Fear (#325)
Wed Jun 29 6:00PM Emperor's Rule (one hour series finale)

Rabbids Invasion
Tues Jun 14 6:00PM Rabbid of the Third Kind/The Pact of the Super Rabbids/On the Rabbid Trail (#220)
Tues Jun 21 6:00PM Rabbid on Film/Bubble-Wrap Rabbid/Lost Ball Rabbids (#303)
Tues Jun 28 6:00PM Odd Rabbid Out/Rabbid on Repeat/Rabbid Real-Estate Rampage (#301)

TVLand
Jim Gafigan Show
Sun Jun 19 10:00PM - TBA (Season 2 premiere, episode 1)
Sun Jun 19 10:30PM - TBA Episode 2
Sun Jun 26 10:00PM - TBA Episode 3

I believe to think to be schedule error but Wednesday June 8 8pm-10:45pm has CMT Music Awards airing on Nick at Nite and CMT. 10:45PM-11:00PM has To Be Announced. I wonder why??

Last edited:

kanc

Dudley

Staff member
Kung Fu Panda still has new new episodes left? Wow.
Only one episode of Ladybug? Hmm...be a long time before a second season, so no need to rush.

Did George Lopez get a new show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kanc

Kung Fu Panda still has new new episodes left? Wow.
Only one episode of Ladybug? Hmm...be a long time before a second season, so no need to rush.

Did George Lopez get a new show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes Kung Fu Panda will finish remaining episodes. I think June month hasn't been completed yet, so I'm hoping for some few new Ladybug episodes.

Lopez already GOT a new show on TVLand that started March 30 and still airing every Wednesdays. I don't know how you're paying attention to this in toonzone but we kept this in premieres thread.

toonmaster17

Nick is airing 3 weeks of #HarveyBeaks premieres starting next Monday at 5:30pm, ending with a 2-part "Steampunks" special 6/23 & 6/24.

Freav

BeakFreav
I'm not su sure how I feel about Nick airing so many new episodes from their shows this month (especially in summer), but the fact that they're grouping Harvey Beaks with The Loud House and Alvin makes me really optimistic about their faith for that show.
What I know for sure, is that I'll be really happy to have new Harvey Beaks and Loud House (I really have to catch up with this show tho) episodes every weekday this month.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts