July 2022 Nick Premieres

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 The second Loud House segment for July 8 has been changed to "Food Courting" (614B), according to Futon Critic.

For some reason, said website isn't listing anything for July 15 @ 7pm, not even a new Loud House episode.

Last edited:

kanc

But the Aug 6 and Aug 13 starts at 7pm and each were one hour. Back 90s til 2021 with Sat night premieres they used to start at 8pm.

That's just my opinion. But I'm guessing start at 7pm is fine though

Last edited:

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 According to Zap2it, a new Loud House episode called "Lights, Camera, Nuclear Reaction" (614A) will air on July 15th @ 7pm. No idea if there will be another new ep. (especially "Save the Last Pants") on that day @ 7:15 yet. (Unless it's a special that's either a summer-themed clip show or a "Paws of Fury" sneak peek, since that film opens on the same day.)

kanc

I think that's an error.
It doesn't look like it's an error for now.

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 New Nick Shorts Showcase "Right Where We Belong; Flippee Jingle" is rescheduling to air on Nicktoons network on Sat Jul 9 at 11:30pm. No surprise it won't air on Nick at all given low ratings it had.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220701-063052_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220701-063052_Chrome.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 58

kanc

July 2022 Nick Premieres. That Girl Lay Lay is back... The Smurfs have a Premiere week... Danger Force has its Season 2 Finale.. This Summer Catch all new episodes with some sneaky NEW Series...

Here's All The Premiere Info for July 2022 on Nickelodeon, Nick@Nite, NickToons, TeenNick, Nick Jr, Nick on Paramount + & Nick on Netflix... ALL TIMES EST!!

Last Month's Premieres --> June 2022 Nick Premieres
Next Month's Premieres --> August 2022 Nick Premieres --> Will be Live on July 17th!!

Highlighted: (Series Premiere) (Season Premiere) (Series Finale) (Season Finale) (Special)

As Usual, Any Updates Please Let me know below ;) Thank You. And... this thread is incomplete for now...

Nickelodeon

Star Trek: Prodigy
Friday, July 8th at 8PM - "Lost and Found: Part 1 & 2" (#101-102)
Friday, July 1st at 8PM - "Dreamcatcher" (#104)
Friday, July 1st at 8:30PM - "Terror Firma" (#105)
Friday, July 1st at 9PM - "Kobayashi" (#106)

That Girl Lay Lay
Thursday, July 14th at 7PM - "Ain't That A Glitch: Part One" (#201) (Season 2 Premiere)
Thursday, July 14th at 7:30PM - "Ain't That A Glitch: Part Two" (#202)

Are You Afraid of the Dark?: Ghost Island

Saturday, July 30th at 7PM - "TBA" (#301) (Season 3 Premiere)
Saturday, July 30th at 8PM - "TBA" (#302)

Coming Soon to Nickelodeon...
- Are You Afraid of the Dark? Season 3 - Saturday, July 30th at 7PM!!
- Monster High: The Movie - Fall 2022
@I Am Nickelodeon 1

It's confirmed Monster High the Movie will premiere on Nickelodeon and paramount plus on Fri Oct 6.

The episode titles are revealed for Are You Afraid of the Dark. Jul 30 at 7pm "The Tale of Room 13", 8pm "The Tale of Teen Spirit"

Thurs Jul 14 That Girl Lay Lay Season 2, will be merged into one hour special.

Star Trek Prodigy you made the date typos.

Dreamcatcher airs Fri Jul 15 at 8:30pm, because Starstruck repeat will air at 8pm.

Eurbane

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 According to Zap2it, a new Loud House episode called "Lights, Camera, Nuclear Reaction" (614A) will air on July 15th @ 7pm. No idea if there will be another new ep. (especially "Save the Last Pants") on that day @ 7:15 yet. (Unless it's a special that's either a summer-themed clip show or a "Paws of Fury" sneak peek, since that film opens on the same day.)
I check the TV guide and save the last pants is defiantly going to air along side lights camera nuclear danger.

kanc

Some Big Nate episode titles that will probably debut July.

110 - Big Freeze

111 - The Curse of the Applewhites

112 - 'Til Death Do We Rock

113 - Randy's Mom Has Got it Going On

114 - The Thing That Wouldn't Leave

115 - Best Laid Cell Plans

116 - Game Over

117 - The Future is Fuzzy

118 - Kindness Wars

119 - Wait Until Dark

120 - The Square Root of Teddy

121 - Six-Tween Candles

122 - Nate on a Hot Tin Roof

123 - It's Lonely at the Top

124 - Bro-king Up is Hard to Do

125 - Nate in Shining Armor

126 - The April Fool
Big Nate new episodes will return to paramount plus are probably August

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts