July, 2020--What Did You Buy This Month: Animated DVD/Blu-Ray/4K

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Here's what we have for this month:

7/7:

Trolls: World Tour (Combo & 4K)

7/14:

Berenstain Bears: Bear Family Vacation
Legion of Super Heroes: Complete Series (Warner Archive) (Blu-Ray)

7/21:

Scoob! (Combo & 4K)

7/28:

Final Space: Seasons 1 & 2 (Warner Archive) (Blu-Ray)

Once again, this is all there is for new titles this month because of the plague.

I will try and order Legion of Super Heroes: Complete Series. I haven't seen it since it was on KidsWB. Although it only lasted two seasons, I thought it was pretty good. I thought Saturn Girl looked gorgeous.

So, what's everyone gonna get this month, if anything? Please continue to stay safe, everyone.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
The Super Hero Squad Show: The Infinity Gauntlet Volume 1
The Super Hero Squad Show: The Infinity Gauntlet Volume 2
The Super Hero Squad Show: The Infinity Gauntlet Volume 3
The Super Hero Squad Show: The Infinity Gauntlet Volume 4

Pre-ordered:

SCOOB!
Legion Of Super Heroes: The Complete Series.

creator

I bought the Australian Fairly OddParents DVD boxset. Technically I received it yesterday, but I started watching today. Many of the episodes are missing the intros! It's disappointing because every intro has a unique detail so I can't just splice one intro onto another episode. Some of the episodes show credits twice so I think someone was just sloppy while they were compiling the episodes.

I've finally ordered Into the Spider-Verse. After reading many glowing reviews I'm excited to watch this.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
As much as I do like and support physical copies, I will concede that one downside is the unfortunate effect of digital rot. I've just replaced my second season sets of Ed, Edd n' Eddy and Justice League Unlimited because of this.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Saw the My Little Pony: The Movie Blu-Ray on Amazon for 5 bucks plus tax and I have Amazon Prime. So I ordered it. Never seen Friendship is Magic so I probably won't get around to watching it until I do. But I have it for when that happens.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts