July 2020 Nick Premieres

Latest News & Videos

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
The FutonCritic has updated with what looks like all of July's premieres.
Few highlights:
  • Only 2 Spongebob segments/episodes in July (Boss for a Day and Pineapple RV)
  • 1 Blue's Clues and You ep (Like people have said here)
  • Kamp Koral does not premiere in July, it looks like. Not seeing a section for it on Futon Critic

Thanks added them in now and wondering what this new show is premiering after New SpongeBob on July 17th??

Not Complete with Nick Jr Premieres Yet...
July 17 according to thefutoncritic has Cake My Day Pilot.. not sure what that is.. I don't remember that show been greenlighted or mentioned in nick press release.

Also Monday Jul 20 week as to expect has new Loud House week, and will finish season 4 on Thurs Jul 23

Nicktoons is not yet complete..

EDIT: @I Am Nickelodeon 1 Cake My Day isn't a new series premiere on Fri Jul 17, and episode name is NOT named Pilot. Its actually a pilot show airing on Fri Jul 17 that we don't have any info for it yet. You still need to fix this

Last edited:
Reactions: I Am Nickelodeon 1

Asa

Jul 5, 2016
Glendale, California
Looks like we won't get any new Casagrandes premieres this month *sigh*.

But yay, Pineapple RV finally gets a premiere date after having to wait for a year. It's about time Nick gave it a premiere date.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
What new show on July 17th?
What tv listings site shows listings 3 weeks out?
thefutoncritic lists as Cake My Day Pilot, though Nick doesn't yet haven given full information about it yet. That was just a pilot show.. I hope Nick will give us more new info sometime in weeks or so

Theagames10

Dec 21, 2017
thefutoncritic lists as Cake My Day Pilot, though Nick doesn't yet haven given full information about it yet. That was just a pilot show.. I hope Nick will give us more new info sometime in weeks or so
So is Cake My Day an episode name for the unknown pilot they are showing or something, what does it mean...

Wait... You don't think that pilot after SPONGEBOB is... :O gulps

Magitroopa

Jul 27, 2018
New Jersey, United States
Tiny bit of new info for this "Cake My Day" pilot via Zap2it:

"Cake maker to the stars, Amirah Kassem, creates a unique cake and a surprise birthday party for one special kid."

She's actually already been on Nickelodeon, as a guest in the Top Elf episode "Gingerbread House Party".

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Jul 29, 2017
Maybe you right Elijah Abrams, but this is just the beginning of the month, so anything can happen.
I just want the Loud House episodes "How Double Dare You!", "Snoop's On", "Friends in Dry Places", and "Coupe Dreams" to air this month, rather than having two of them get delayed.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
@I Am Nickelodeon 1, thefutoncritic has not yet updated, but the promo shows that there will be back to back new episodes of Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in two weeks. Maybe thinking it could be Sat Jul 18.. Zap2it also doesn't have it updated

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Wow someone actually replied to my failed logo thread...
Kat Hudson's Twitter account was hacked. As such, she started a new account (KatHudsonArt).

Matt Vogel's podcast sounds like a lot of fun just from this sound clip.

Marge Simpson is trending on Twitter. I won't say why, though.
I wonder if the mid 30's Fleischer cartoons with the 3d backgrounds with 2d characters was an inspiration for Paper Mario