July 2018 Nick Premieres

Looney Turtles

I just can't wait to get more I Am Frankie in September. It's a really good show. I thought it was going to be another typical kidcom on Nickelodeon, but it surprised me.

kanc

Not sure where to post but after Mom finishes airing 4 seasons (except holiday episodes) in early Tues Jul 24, then it will loop to back to season 1

Mandouga

I just can't wait to get more I Am Frankie in September. It's a really good show. I thought it was going to be another typical kidcom on Nickelodeon, but it surprised me.

It was never a "kidcom" to begin with. It's another attempt at an English-language "telenovela" (which for all intends and purposes, just means "soap opera"), especially since that's exactly what this show is adapted from.

I was just curious I've seen all the episode numbers for Nella the Princess Knight except one Nella's Courageous Heart I was wondering what episode number is that considered to be? I know it's not the episode number listed on Zap2it and thefutoncritic doesn't mention it at all on their listings for Nella.

kanc

I was just curious I've seen all the episode numbers for Nella the Princess Knight except one Nella's Courageous Heart I was wondering what episode number is that considered to be? I know it's not the episode number listed on Zap2it and thefutoncritic doesn't mention it at all on their listings for Nella.
I think season 1 has 40 episodes, so after July, there will be three more episodes left to air. If this continues by August, then thefutoncritic will list those including production number

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1
http://affiliate.zap2it.com/tv/teachers/EP02290430?aid=tmsmil
Teachers last night Tues Jul 10 aired at a 10:35PM slot according to zap2it. And Tues Jul 17 will air at 10:36PM, Tues Jul 24 will air at 10:34PM.

Also http://thefutoncritic.com/showatch/double-dare/listings/
Double Dare has episodes lists ready for Mon Jul 23 to Fri Jul 27

http://thefutoncritic.com/showatch/loud-house/listings/
The Loud House for Jul 31 is "Absent Minded" (#315A)

according to zap2it, Friday Jul 13 10AM-12PM there will be another new Paw Patrol compilation special: "Best Pirate Rescues"

Last edited:

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1
Sorry for double post, but you need fix the typo dates you enter same date twice or three times for Thomas and Friends Monday July 23 to Friday July 27

Also you didn't add more dates episode listings for massive monster mayhem, yu-hi-oh, and you need to add teletubbies in this thread. There are some more you forgot to update

Looney Turtles

It was never a "kidcom" to begin with. It's another attempt at an English-language "telenovela" (which for all intends and purposes, just means "soap opera"), especially since that's exactly what this show is adapted from.

Well, it's a comedy-drama. Not a pure drama like some places suggest, as there are quite a bit of comedy aspects to it.

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Both the new Loud House and Rise of the TMNT on Friday, July 20th will be simulcast on Nicktoons and TeenNick as well not just the KCS.

You still didn't add the new Teletubbies episodes that are airing on the Nick Jr. channel next week. Look it up on Zap2it.

According to Zap2it, there's now a new Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V airing on Saturday, July 21st at 9:00AM called "Revival Zero"

And, the new Massive Monster Mayhem from last Saturday was called "Behind the Screams"

You also need to fixed the dates for the new Rusty Rivets its needs to be July 10th and 12th. Not July 12th and 14th.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member
More Loud House airdates.

*Gown and Out (#312A) August 1st
*Be Stella My Heart (#315B) August 2nd
upload_2018-7-13_2-44-49.png

https://tvlistings.zap2it.com/overv...98955&tmsId=SH023989550000&from=sl&aid=gapzap

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 According to Zap2it, the new Thomas & Friends airing on the week of July 23rd has been pulled from airing on the main Nickelodeon channel. I don't know if it will still air on the Nick Jr. channel that week.

According to Zap2it, there's now a new Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V airing on Saturday, July 21st at 9:00AM called "Revival Zero"

And, the new Massive Monster Mayhem from last Saturday was called "Behind the Screams"

You also need to fix the dates for the new Rusty Rivets its needs to be July 10th and 12th. Not July 12th and 14th.

Last edited:

kanc

That's weird.... Maybe zap2it might later update to 6AM? Other than that, I think we should wait to see if any last minute changes but I doubt it might be moved to 6AM slot..

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
I think Zap2it for you is set on pacific time, because that picture shows both the east and west coast feeds of Nicktoons.

Ah, I think you're right. Weirdly, it only seems to be affecting Nicktoons:
tlh-zap2it.png

Update: Nick Jr. will be airing "Sodor's Legend Of The Lost Treasure" from Monday, July 23:

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts