July 2016 Premieres

SmileyToonatic

Has anyone seen the commercial for the week of new SpongeBobs? I was watching Nick all day yesterday and didn't even see one promo.

jaylop97

Staff member
Nick really should advertise heavily on Spongebob, more than KCS considering Spongebob being their strongest show.

kanc

SpongeBob's tomorrow's Friday new episode title has changed to "Salsa Imbecilicus" instead of "Idiot Sauce"

Also, All in With Cam Newton new episode tomorrow night changed to "All In With Josh"

Last edited:

kanc

I don't know why nobody posted this, but
Just noticed that today's Crashletes new episode: (Italics is the correction title), 7:00PM
Fri Jul 15 You Got Served
Thurs Jul 21 Formula None
Fri Jul 22 The Gronk Down
Mon Jul 25 Lil Goons
Tues Jul 26 Duncles
Wed Jul 27 Friday Night Catfights
Thurs Jul 28 Snow Pain No Gain

All In With Cam Newton
Fri Jul 29 8PM All In with Rosie

I have some more to add later..

Last edited:

kanc

Does anybody know what show will be after KCS? There has been no announcement or news, but the fact zap2it listed KCS as 2 hour instead of 90 min. Oh and remember CMT Awards in past? There was sneak peek of Still the King though not advertised or mentioned aired after CMT Awards. So it does make it surprise if any show airs after KCS.
---
@D-nice is the man. I said that Crashletes new episode Thurs Jul 21 is Formula None

Also can you add that Ice Age 2: The Meltdown (2006) will be first time to air in Nickelodeon Sat Jul 23 3PM-5PM

Last edited:

kanc

wonder why nobody's posting this, but new Henry Danger tomorrow will be simulcasting TeenNick and Nicktoons

kanc

@D-nice is the man. Sun Jul 17 9:32PM has aired special new episode of Crashletes called "The Gronk Down", nick.com/crashletes/episodes has it already, but tvguide or nick.com/shows/tvschedules nor thefutoncritic mentions it.
Do you want to add those?

Fri Jul 29 10:30PM Soccer Superstar will have season finale

Some more to add:

NickJr
Teletubbies
Wed Jul 20 8:00AM Wake Up Time!
Wed Jul 27 8:00AM Favorite Things

Last edited:

kanc

Ice Age 2 for this Saturday has been pulled, but it still remains to be airing Sun Jul 24 12PM-2PM on Nickelodeon.

theFutonCritic STILL didn't complete all July premieres listings.

Are you going to make a separate August premieres thread?

kanc

Crashletes so far has aired 18 episodes and 20 episodes were ordered, meaning that 2 remaining episodes are unaired. So as of now, Crashletes encores are now airing on Nicktoons and it's unknown when or if remaining episodes will air there

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I haven't been here in a couple of day and all of a sudden a nostalgic name comes back
Tommypezmaster wrote on Rhaynebow's profile.
How do you imagine Princess Sakura from Tsubasa adjusting to life in the 21st century?
Literally the only update I know is that Katiedid Langrock is writing for the series. Nothing else has been mentioned, and there's still 3 months left in the year.

I'm so glad that the name Toonzone is back on the forums! Toonzone forever!
Guys, wake up! Toonzone will be 25 in less than a year! Toonzone is back! It's back! IT'S BAAAAAACK!

Featured Posts