Johnny Quest and Tom and Jerry Crossover

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Goldstar Neo

Good Morning!
Jun 4, 2007
Ratings
Cartoonsville
animationnation.proboards20.com
Well that seemingly came out of nowhere. I believe I heard Mike Sinterniklaas as a henchman and possibly Dana Snyder as Dr. Zin (might have been someone else like James Hong). Mike and/or Dana showing up in a Jonny Quest project is rather amusing to me since they're key voices in Venture Bros., I wonder if Doc Hammer and Jason Publik will pop up somewhere. I'm pretty sure I heard Jess
Harnell
WHAT, is Yakko Warner in this, saying "Hello Nurse"?
Jess Harnell voiced Wakko:wakko:, not Yakko:yakko:. Yakko was voiced by Rob Paulsen.

Eldorado

May 21, 2014
Ratings
386 13
Indianapolis
I just found out about this and I've gotta say I'm pretty excited to see this even though I wanted a Tom and Jerry/Superman crossover movie.

Plus I always knew James Hong would voice Dr. Zin.

Sep 23, 2007
Fitchburg, WI
I found this DVD at the library and was interested in seeing new Jonny Quest material. They did a pretty good job of balancing the tone of 'classic Quest' with gentle spoofing. For example, the original Jonny Quest theme was used, audio and video. That was a nice surprise. Overall, this was a nice way to see the characters again, and they were most similiar to the original show than they have been in a long time!

Master Toon

Aug 12, 2007
Ratings
USA
I was preparing to let the OP down gently, but now I don't know what to think. It works because in some Tom & Jerry movies they are kinda just running around while more serious things are taking place. As odd as it is, it's not super odd.

Oct 5, 2017
Ratings

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
Ratings
2,741 29
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
Both SD and T&J are very popular, they would be the connections between other franchises.
Especially Scooby Doo, they can integrated into any franchise and work well with everyone.
Tom and Jerry’s inclusion always seems awkward. Like they’re there simply for comic relief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 6, 2017
Ratings
12 3
Especially Scooby Doo, they can integrated into any franchise and work well with everyone.
Tom and Jerry’s inclusion always seems awkward. Like they’re there simply for comic relief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dudley, I never knew you're in Toonzone. I thought you're making more cartoons on YouTube.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Yeah... I just watched the end of Peepoodo... And I wish I hadn't. If I'm considered a wuss for liking Milo Murphy's Law. Big City Greens, Summer Camp Island, Clarence, Craig of the Creek, Hilda, Harvey Beaks, Harvey Street Kids and even The Loud House - not to mention LPS (2012, 2018) SO MUCH MORE because at least those shows have some constraint to not be this gross - then I could care less what you think of me.
Yeah I'm probably not coming back
I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)