JLU longtime fan StartsCampaign for JLU, named John C.!(only for those who are intersted)

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greekhunter

Mar 22, 2013
From 2012 a longtime Fan named John C. has started a campaign to Bring Back JLU and Batman: Animated series! An article has made for him at Comics-xaminer.com
If an1 intersted read the article here and for those who love this animation adjust a simple vote on facebook page called " Dc Nation bring back JLU" What do u say help him or not?
Link for the article: Longtime Fan Starts Campaign To Bring Back Justice League Animated Series | comics-x-aminer.com

Link for facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/DC-Nation-bring-back-JLU/250942094967586

P.S. Read and vote only if u are intersted don't write something if u don't like this article or the vote page
U aren't oblicate to do this!

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
First off, the article in question linked to is over a year old. It was posted in January 2012.

Secondly, if you want to promote or advertise something, please put it in your signature block. If you think it warrants a thread, please run it and get approval from a mod first.

Thanks for understanding! Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The winner of this matchup is Scooby Doo And Batman: The Brave And The Bold, which got 2 votes. A Muppet Family Christmas got 1 vote. Now we start round 4. This matchup is between Into The Hundred Acre Wood and Quack Pack.

I started a Free Trial of the Boomerang App and I don't know if I should try it out, or just wait until more of it's content is available on HBO Max.
SweetShop209 wrote on Yojimbo's profile.

Hello there. The live action Mulan is coming to Disney+ on September 4 for 30 dollars. Would it be possible to reopen the thread to post the news?

I seriously cannot stop watching scenes with General Yunnan. She's just so hilarious yet so deadly.
i honestly don't think the new G4 would succeed because what's the point of making a video game based tv network at a time when anyone can make and upload video game reviews or related content on Youtube or stream on Twitch?