Jason Davis Dead At 35

Latest News & Videos

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
This is so sad. Recess was such a pivotal cartoon for me growing up, and to die so young...absolutely tragic.

RIP Jason. Thank you for bringing to life one of the most memorable characters of my childhood.

MegasMilo379

Peckish.
May 28, 2016
So shocked to learn. Recess was one of my favorite cartoons of my childhood, and Mikey was one of my favorite characters - with Davis providing a fantastic VA performance. May he rest in peace.

Reactions: Frontier

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I’m adding Primo to Triad, turning it into QUAD. So now it’s Qubo, DiscFam, UniKids, and Primo. Should I add V-Me Kids to it for preschool content? It’s a sister channel to Primo, so it won’t affect it that much.
am I the only one posting the updates for Slimetime while nobody else seems to care????
R.I.P. Tomi DePaola, author and illustrator from my home state, best known for children's books such as Strega Nona.

He was so young.
In my April Fool's Day prank regarding either Mediacorp reviving Kids Central or Universal Kids merging with Qubo, I mistakenly called Primo TV as "V-Me Kids". I guess V-Me Kids ceased operation years ago. Sorry.