January 2021 Nick Premieres

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 according to nick schedules, SpongeBob episode "Hiccup Plague" is pulled but its been replaced with different new episode "My Two Krabses" (airing 12:15PM) after "Lighthouse Louie".

Thefutoncritic has not yet updated these changes.

Theagames10

When the Feb premieres thread get's added, I would keep in mind that people out there are speculation a February premiere for Power Rangers Dino Fury.

There is currently no confirmation for a Feb premiere, but speculation is rising on a late Feb date.

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 according to nick schedules, SpongeBob episode "Hiccup Plague" is pulled but its been replaced with different new episode "My Two Krabses" (airing 12:15PM) after "Lighthouse Louie".

Thefutoncritic has not yet updated these changes.

Nickelodeon confirmed this. The official Spongebob Twitter put a tweet with a clip that is most likely from "My Two Krabses" based on what is in the clip

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
According to President Elect Biden's inauguration website, Nick will be airing "Our White House: An Inaugural Celebration for Young Americans" - Schedule - bideninaugural.org

Wednesday, January 20
10:00 AM-12:30 PM

Our White House: An Inaugural Celebration for Young Americans

The PIC will host a first-ever curated livestream for young Americans before and during the Inaugural Ceremonies. The livestream, hosted by award winning entertainer and advocate Keke Palmer, will feature a special message from Dr. Jill Biden; commentary from historians Doris Kearns Goodwin and Erica Armstrong Dunbar; a segment on presidential pets produced by Nickelodeon; excerpts of student voices from PBS NewsHour Student Reporting Labs “We the Young People” programming; trivia questions, including some asked by Doug Emhoff; segments produced by the Library of Congress; and other special features.

Streamed at BidenInaugural.org/youth and PIC’s YouTube channel; broadcasted by Nickelodeon and Discovery Education and steamed via their websites, apps, and social media platforms; steamed online by PBS NewsHour, Amazon Prime Video, and on ABC Owned Television Stations’ 32 connected TV Apps across Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku; and Spanish-language broadcast to air on Discovery Familia later on January 20.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have a confession to make. I have never seen the original Teen Titans.
Who will end first the Simpsons or SpongeBob?
Today, the Humor + / TV2 Comedy switch took place exactly 1 year ago, if you are watching a camera-free one, here it is: The multi-screen version:
feels like we're getting flashbacks to AOL Time Warner again.
Marcello Prods wrote on KristofLaszlo99's profile.
Welcome, Mr. Tiririririririri

Featured Posts