January 2021 Nick Premieres

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 according to nick schedules, SpongeBob episode "Hiccup Plague" is pulled but its been replaced with different new episode "My Two Krabses" (airing 12:15PM) after "Lighthouse Louie".

Thefutoncritic has not yet updated these changes.

Theagames10

When the Feb premieres thread get's added, I would keep in mind that people out there are speculation a February premiere for Power Rangers Dino Fury.

There is currently no confirmation for a Feb premiere, but speculation is rising on a late Feb date.

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 according to nick schedules, SpongeBob episode "Hiccup Plague" is pulled but its been replaced with different new episode "My Two Krabses" (airing 12:15PM) after "Lighthouse Louie".

Thefutoncritic has not yet updated these changes.

Nickelodeon confirmed this. The official Spongebob Twitter put a tweet with a clip that is most likely from "My Two Krabses" based on what is in the clip

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
According to President Elect Biden's inauguration website, Nick will be airing "Our White House: An Inaugural Celebration for Young Americans" - Schedule - bideninaugural.org

Wednesday, January 20
10:00 AM-12:30 PM

Our White House: An Inaugural Celebration for Young Americans

The PIC will host a first-ever curated livestream for young Americans before and during the Inaugural Ceremonies. The livestream, hosted by award winning entertainer and advocate Keke Palmer, will feature a special message from Dr. Jill Biden; commentary from historians Doris Kearns Goodwin and Erica Armstrong Dunbar; a segment on presidential pets produced by Nickelodeon; excerpts of student voices from PBS NewsHour Student Reporting Labs “We the Young People” programming; trivia questions, including some asked by Doug Emhoff; segments produced by the Library of Congress; and other special features.

Streamed at BidenInaugural.org/youth and PIC’s YouTube channel; broadcasted by Nickelodeon and Discovery Education and steamed via their websites, apps, and social media platforms; steamed online by PBS NewsHour, Amazon Prime Video, and on ABC Owned Television Stations’ 32 connected TV Apps across Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku; and Spanish-language broadcast to air on Discovery Familia later on January 20.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts