Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 The Cousins For Life episode "IvyScares (103)" on January 26th has changed to "This Little Piggy Went to Market (108)". I'm guessing the former sounded like an episode more fitting for airing during Halloween.

UPDATE: About said "IvyScares" episode, according to Zap2it, said episode will air in February.

Last edited:

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1, Jimmy Neutron airing on Jan 6 is a NickSplat premiere.

Episodes complete for Fresh Artist, according to zap2it:
Jan 19: "Logan Hendeson"
Jan 26: "Justina Valentine"

The production number for Nickelodeon airing Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty: is #101
Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty airing on Mon Jan 28 and Tues Jan 29 on zap2it on Nicktoons but didn't give out episode title.

Last edited:

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1, according to nick.com schedules, on Wed Jan 23 at 7PM-8:30PM, Nick is airing Henry Danger three-part encores aired in January and put together in a movie: "A New Hero: Power Packed Encore"

SpongieLoud

Bingo Bango!
Looks like Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty will premiere on the main channel first, on January 27 at 11:30 A.M. according to the schedule on Nick.com. Don't know if they'll be airing it more or as some sort of preview before it starts on Nicktoons, but the episodes airing that day are Purrfect Party and Anubis Newbie.

They are just airing that episode and the rest will be on Nicktoons.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
They are just airing that episode and the rest will be on Nicktoons.
Are you sure? I checked my guide, TV Guide, and TV Passport (which are the only sources I know of that I can currently get to go far enough) and they’re showing filler for February 3. My guide is showing some actual listings, but 11:30 is SpongeBob with a description for the whole show, so that seems like filler, too.

kanc

Are you sure? I checked my guide, TV Guide, and TV Passport (which are the only sources I know of that I can currently get to go far enough) and they’re showing filler for February 3. My guide is showing some actual listings, but 11:30 is SpongeBob with a description for the whole show, so that seems like filler, too.
I checked zap2it for Mon Jan 28 week 9PM for Nicktoons has listed To Be Announced (which hints it will be Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty). It should be updated sometime tomorrow or few days later. It's too bad there's no nicktoons network schedule to look at, the site nicktoons.com has been gone for years.

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 The start times for this Saturday night's new Cousins for Life and Knight Squad has been changed again!

New Update! @I Am Nickelodeon 1 Zap2it now shows the episode titles for next week's new episodes of Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty:

Last edited:

kanc

What happened to the February thread?
february thread is there now, not sure why several minutes ago it disappeared. toonzone is acting strange though when it comes to forums disappearing for short amount of time and then reappearing

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts