January 2019 Nick Premieres

Latest News & Videos

toonmaster17

Looks like Knight Squad finally returns Saturday January 12th in the 9pm death-slot.

Just waiting on when we will get word of them airing the remaining new Game Shakers, they'll likely air on TeenNick if I had to guess.

I Am Nickelodeon 1

IamNickelodeon 1
Looks like Knight Squad finally returns Saturday January 12th in the 9pm death-slot.

Just waiting on when we will get word of them airing the remaining new Game Shakers, they'll likely air on TeenNick if I had to guess.
It's either that or they put game shakers at 9pm after season 1 of Knight Squad ends or with The Dude Perfect Show on Sunday's like what they did with School of Rock last year?..
like February 2nd...
8PM - "Henry Danger" / "Knight Squad"
8:30PM - "Knight Squad" / "Cousins For Life"
9PM - "Game Shakers"
OR...
February 3rd
7PM - "The Dude Perfect Show"
7:30PM - "Game Shakers"
8PM - Double Dare "Superbowl Special"
Something like that... but we'll soon see...

toonmaster17

It's either that or they put game shakers at 9pm after season 1 of Knight Squad ends or with The Dude Perfect Show on Sunday's like what they did with School of Rock last year?..
like February 2nd...
8PM - "Henry Danger" / "Knight Squad"
8:30PM - "Knight Squad" / "Cousins For Life"
9PM - "Game Shakers"
OR...
February 3rd
7PM - "The Dude Perfect Show"
7:30PM - "Game Shakers"
8PM - Double Dare "Superbowl Special"
Something like that... but we'll soon see...
Well we’re getting close to a year that Game Shakers has been off the main Nickelodeon network if that is any indication.

ToonsJazzLover

Hmm, Loud House is taking its longest hiatus ever, lasting at 2 months. Considering they’re finished airing all of the episodes where Savino produced/directed them (andseason 3 ended production last July), they’re going to move on to the upcoming episodes where Rubiner is now the show runner.

Hopefully Rise of The TMNT premieres remains on Saturdays when it returns eventually. Although I’m not a fan of the whole “11 minute segment” premiere for it and SpongeBob since it often lead to the sister segment to not air until a few months later. For now, the live action shows dominate the premiere lineup. If ratings do well for CLF especially better than sneak peek, there will be more airings. At least Knight Squad is finally finishing its first season.

kanc

Hmm, Loud House is taking its longest hiatus ever, lasting at 2 months. Considering they’re finished airing all of the episodes where Savino produced/directed them (andseason 3 ended production last July), they’re going to move on to the upcoming episodes where Rubiner is now the show runner.

Hopefully Rise of The TMNT premieres remains on Saturdays when it returns eventually. Although I’m not a fan of the whole “11 minute segment” premiere for it and SpongeBob since it often lead to the sister segment to not air until a few months later. For now, the live action shows dominate the premiere lineup. If ratings do well for CLF especially better than sneak peek, there will be more airings. At least Knight Squad is finally finishing its first season.
For Loud House, season 3 actually has 26 episodes, and so far they aired 21 half hour episodes. now there are 5 half hour episodes left.

@Toons Fan, wasn't Paw Patrol has 26 episodes for season 5? I thought Dec 31 was season finale.. Now I get confused, since thefutoncritic now season finale is Jan 25. But what about Mighty Pups one hour special, does anyone know what production is that? #999-60 could be one hour, but specifically was it for season 5?

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1, Fresh Artist has episode titles:
1/19/19 - "Logan"
1/26/19 - "Justina"

Starting this Sat. Jan 12, new Cousins for Life starts 8:28PM, and new Knight Squad starts at 8:56PM. It looks like it will be limited commercials

Last edited:

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Looks like Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty will premiere on the main channel first, on January 27 at 11:30 A.M. according to the schedule on Nick.com. Don't know if they'll be airing it more or as some sort of preview before it starts on Nicktoons, but the episodes airing that day are Purrfect Party and Anubis Newbie.

Magitroopa

I know this is really for February premieres, but Marc Summers has officially confirmed a Double Dare Super Bowl Special, filming the week of January 27 with it airing on Super Bowl Sunday (February 3, 2019)

Previously, it was first mentioned on Han van Riet's (the director of the revival) website (before later getting removed):

I Am Nickelodeon 1

IamNickelodeon 1
I will soon update the youtube too, sorry for double post and is there a link for the futon critic for Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty listings and sorry for having to wait, shouldn' happen again.

kanc

I will soon update the youtube too, sorry for double post and is there a link for the futon critic for Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty listings and sorry for having to wait, shouldn' happen again.
unfortunately they didn't add Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty to thefutoncritic lists.. maybe it should update much later on. From now on, there's zap2it for episode lists for Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty. Nickelodeon is airing it first on Sun Jan 27 at 11:30AM, then Nicktoons on Mon Jan 28..

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I don't get why some people thought the Season 5 Finale of Steven Universe would've been better suited as a Series Finale, when there's still a TV Movie and at least one more season coming on the way.
I have a channel on YouTube - TheSnickers04 :)
"Double Dare at Super Bowl" commercial! Can't wait!
Viacom is buying PlutoTV it's official now
Asa
Today the world honored the legacy of our true hero, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr and his most famous motto, "I have a dream".