Latest News & Videos

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Mar 16, 2002
Ratings
Texas
Visit site
Happy New Year, everyone. Here's what we have for the first month of 2018:

Dragon Ball Fighterz: Day One Edition (XONE, PS4)
Monster Hunter: World (XONE, PS4)
Railway Empire (XONE, PS4)
EA Sports UFC 3: Champions Edition (XONE, PS4)
The Inpatient (PS4)
Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4)
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hackers Memory (PS4)
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap (PS4, Switch)
Velocity 2X: Critical Mass Edition (PS4, PSVita)
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT: Steelbook Brawler Edition (PS4)
Blade Strangers (Switch)
Rocket League: Collector's Edition (Switch)
Kirby: Battle Royale (3DS)
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux (3DS)

So, what's everyone gonna get this month?

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,875 12
Framingham, MA
It is so weird, but I got the SNES Classic back in September and haven't been playing anything else. I am still on a Super Mario World kick, and once that gets old, I still have 20 more games to play and master. I can't picture getting another game machine or game anytime soon (at least until the NES Classic is rereleased next summer).

Sep 16, 2017
Ratings
9 1
Poland
In January I bought Grand Theft Auto V for PS3. Despide the fact, that Rockstar no longer supports the previous generation, I and my friends having a great time playing Grand Theft Auto: Online.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

At first, I thought Brian Hohlfeld working on many shows Nicole Dubuc worked on was just a coincidence . It turns out they're married. I previously thought the Paul Dini / Misty Lee marriage had the largest age gap (he was born in 1957 while she was born in 1976), but this is the one that's larger (he was born in 1957 while she was born in 1978, making 21 years). I'm not complaining, but this is surprising.
Into the Spider-Verse is definitely one of the better animated films I've seen this year. I really enjoyed its comicbooky art style and animation. I wouldn't mind a sequel.