January 2018 Disney Premieres

The new year is (almost) upon us, here's a first glimpse of what you'll be seeing in January 2018 on Disney Channel, Disney XD, and Disney Junior. Time are Eastern and Pacific. Times and Dates are Subject to Change. Source: zap2it.com.

Disney Channel
Andi Mack
Monday, January 15 - 8:00 pm "Head Over Heels"
Friday, January 19 - 8:00 pm - "There's a Mack in the Shack"
Friday, January 26 - 8:00 pm - "You're the One that I Want"

Bizaardvark
No New Episodes

Bunk'd
No New Episodes

Doc McStuffins: Toy Hospital
Friday, January 12 - 11:30 am - "Stuffy's Wild Pet; On Call Ball"

Elena of Avalor
No New Episodes

Goldie & Bear
No New Episodes

Hotel Transylvania: The Series
No New Episdoes

K.C. Undercover
Monday, January 15 - 9:00 pm - "Second Chances"
Tuesday, January 16 - 8:00 pm - "Revenge of the Van People"
Wednesday, January 17 - 8:00 pm - "The Gammy Files"
Thursday, January 18 - 8:00 pm - "Take Me Out"
Monday, January 22 - 8:00 pm - "Twin It to Win It"
Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00 pm - "Cassandra Undercover"
Wednesday, January 24 - 8:00 pm - "KC Times Three"
Monday, January 29 - 8:00 pm - "The Domino Effect"
Tuesday, January 30 - 8:00 pm - "The Domino Effect: Barbecued"
Wednesday, January 31 - 8:00 pm - The Domino Effect: The Mask"

Mickey Mouse
Saturday, January 13 - 8:55 am - "Feed the Birds"

Mickey and the Roadster Racers
Monday, January 15 - 8:30 am - "Hot Dog Daze Afternoon; Super Sweet Helpers"

Mission Force One
Monday, January 8 - 9:30 am - "Grendel's Moving Castle; The Great Gadfly"
Monday, January 22 - 9:30 am - "Shoom Balla Boom; Friend of FoeBot"
Monday, January 29 - 9:30 am - "Deep Trouble; Double Trouble"

Pat the Dog
No New Episodes

PJ Masks
Monday, January 15 - 9:00 am - "Moonfizzle Balls; Soccer Ninjalinos" (Season 2 Premiere)
Friday, January 19 - 10:00 am - "Lionel-Saurus; Catboy's Cuddly"
Friday, January 26 - 10:00 am - "Night of the Cat; Catboy Does It Again"

Puppy Dog Pals
No New Episodes

Raven's Home

No New Episodes

Sofia the First
Friday, January 5 - 11:30 am - "The Birthday Wish"
Friday, January 26 - 11:30 am - "In Cedric We Trust"

Stuck in the Middle
Friday, January 19 - 8:30 pm - "Stuck With Rachel's Secret"
Friday, January 26 - 8:30 pm - "Stuck With a Diaz Clown"

Tangled: The Series
Saturday, January 13 - 8:00 am - "Secret of the Sun Drop" (Season Finale)

The Lion Guard
Monday, January 8 - 9:00 am - "The Morning Report"
Tuesday, January 9 - 9:00 am - "The Golden Zebra"
Wednesday, January 10 - 9:00 am - 'The Little Guy"
Thursday, January 11 - 9:00 am - "Divide and Conquer"

Vampirina
Friday, January 12 - 11:00 am - V is for Valentine; Scarestitute Teacher"

Disney XD
Avengers: Secret Wars
Sunday, January 7 - 8:00 am - "The Eye of Agamotto Part 1"
Sunday, January 7 - 8:30 am - "The Eye of Agamotto Part 2"
Sunday, January 14 - 8:00 am - "Beyond"
Sunday, January 14 - 8:30 am - "Underworld"
Sunday, January 14 - 9:00 am - "The Immortal Weapon"
Sunday, January 14 - 9:30 am - "The Vibranium Coast"

Beyblade Burst Evolution
Saturday, January 13 - 8:30 am - "Twin Scythes! Double Strike!"
Saturday, January 20 - 8:30 am - "Attack! Maximus Garuda!"
Saturday, January 27 - 8:30 am- "Ghasem! The Airborne Blader!"

Big Hero 6: The Series
No New Episodes

DuckTales (2017)
No New Episodes

Future-Worm!
No New Episodes

Guardians of the Galaxy
No New Episodes

MECH-X4
No New Episodes

Milo Murphy's Law
No New Episodes

Pickle and Peanut
Saturday, January 20 - 11:00 am - "Chain Wallet; Tails of East Reno"
Saturday, January 20 - 11:30 am - "Black Light Bowling; 90s Adventure Bear and the Coconut Helmet"
Saturday, January 20 - 12:00 pm - "Fishy Biz; Sign Spinners"
Saturday, January 20 - 12:30 pm - "Bonus Track; Clip Show" (Season Finale)

Pokemon
No New Episodes

Spider-Man

Sunday, January 21 - 8:00 am - "The Rise of Dock Ock - Part 1"
Sunday, January 21 - 8:30 am - "The Rise of Dock Ock - Part 2"
Sunday, January 28 - 9:00 am - "The Rise of Dock Ock - Part 3"
Sunday, January 28 - 9:30 am - "The Rise of Dock Ock - Part 4"

Star vs. the Forces of Evil
No New Episodes

Star Wars Rebels
No New Episodes

Walk the Prank
Saturday, January 27 - 11:00 am - "Too Cool for High School"

Yo-Kai Watch
No New Episodes

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member
A lot of the Marvel shows are airing 2 episodes or more in one day, that's pretty neat, given they are mainly 2 parters and so on.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I assume the Roadster Racers episode will be like a season finale or something. As for The Lion Guard, it's a little surprising that it's burning off 4 episodes in 1 week rather than 4 episodes in 4 weeks.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Well, I'll be watching Avengers and Spider-Man. Holy cow, a four-parter. Those are rare nowadays,

Boy this was fast, today’s only the 9th of December, and we already have a Programming Guide for January.

Piece of advise for 2018 with these Monthly Programming Schedules. Once Programming Synopsises for the episodes of each month come up, post them as well.

This is all we know about Bunk’d Season 3 so far:
*Emma and Ravi are Camp Councellors now, and Zuri might become a CIT.
*Camp Kikikwaka will be a bit different.
*It’ll now be down to 3 Woodchucks and 2 Grizzlies, since we learnt that Xander, Jorge and Tiffany won’t be returning with reasons that’ll likely be explained then. Bunk’d as we know is when Nathan Arenas and Nina Lu that their acting debuts, now it’s come to this.
*What’s unknown is if Luke will be able to join Camp Kikiwaka, now that Cameron’s DXD show Gamer’s Guide to Pretty Much Everything has Concluded, same said for Lou’s new position and if there’ll be any new cast members
Season 2’s finale was all the way back in May, January is upon us but still nothing. Why Disney Why? From looking at this episode list, there’s like only 9 new episodes premiering this January on Disney Channel, compared to this year which had 2 KCU eps, 3 Bizaardvark eps, 3 GMW eps, 4 L&M eps, and I can’t remember for Elena of Avalor, but it’s more to start off the year than next year will be. 6 episodes are left of Bizaardvark Season 2, the suspense is killing me for to know of the show’s having a future beyond that, I’d rather know before the last minute about Bizaardvark Season 3 coming to be.

All we can do now is wait for a news feed that talks about the shows in 2018, like we had December of last year which confirmed to us of SITM Season 2 premiering in February, as well as the beliefs of GMW Season 3 being the last season upon learning of what’s expected in the last episode of Season 3 (which was appropriately titled Girl Meets Goodbye that denies a future) were in fact true, and that Bizaardvark would indeed have a 2nd Season. If they do something like that again at the end of this year, they should announce when Bunk’d Season 3 is premiering, if Bizaardvark’s having a 3rd Season, and if it’s true or not that KC Undercover Season 3 will indeed be the last season (the last 2 episodes of the season are after all named The Beginning of the End and The Final Mission, there’s been other things that make it look so as well).

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, after this, I really hope that Star should definitely not have anymore hiatuses.
Shows taking about only a month or 2 off while they’re in the middle of a season is not a hiatus. For an example of what I hiatus would be, Look at what happened with Phineas & Ferb. But still, the first season of DuckTales has been advancing slowly, only 2 episodes aside from the pilot have actually had Donald in them, the new year is starting off again having a month without new episodes of it, and we haven’t even seen Scrooge’s father in a flashback, or an introduction to Fenton Crackshell and some other Beagle Boys. This season on DuckTales has 13 episodes left (much rather 15 with there being another 1 hour event), I might have some idea of what could be in some of them (hints from the intro and hints from the foreshadowings, heck I guarantee Magica in Full Anthropomorphic Duck form will soon invade McDuck Manor at some point).

jaylop97

Staff member
Well, after this, I really hope that Star should definitely not have anymore hiatuses.
If It airs new episodes in a bomb format it is going to be in a hiatus, knowing how long it takes to produce episodes and to give time to fans and the staff of the show.

Half Way Through December we are, still no word about when Bunk’d Season 3’d premiere date will be, nor word of Bizaardvark’s Future. Indeed I am taking duty of keeping an eye out for when the word about these shows in 2018 will be up.

MegasMilo379

Finally.
Half Way Through December we are, still no word about when Bunk’d Season 3’d premiere date will be, nor word of Bizaardvark’s Future. Indeed I am taking duty of keeping an eye out for when the word about these shows in 2018 will be up.
Dude, you gotta be patient.
I understand shows take a long time to make new episodes/seasons and longer to know when they air (especially ones you like). But you can't rush these things.
When there's new info released, then we'll know.

Is the rest of the third season of "Star vs. the Forces of Evil" listed?
"Star vs. the Forces of Evil
No New Episodes"

Mhmmm...I don't think so.
Why aren't there any new episodes in January?
Because that wasn't planned? Animated shows take an even more looong time to make one episode. And because of the bomb format back in November--and Battle for Mewni back in July, 2/3rds of season 3's episode count is passed. I blame Disney XD for getting trigger-happy in the scheduling department for that. But still...you gotta be patient, dude.

Dude, you gotta be patient.
I understand shows take a long time to make new episodes/seasons and longer to know when they air (especially ones you like). But you can't rush these things.
When there's new info released, then we'll know.

"Star vs. the Forces of Evil
No New Episodes"

Mhmmm...I don't think so.

Because that wasn't planned? Animated shows take an even more looong time to make one episode. And because of the bomb format back in November--and Battle for Mewni back in July, 2/3rds of season 3's episode count is passed. I blame Disney XD for getting trigger-happy in the scheduling department for that. But still...you gotta be patient, dude.

I’m not talking bout Animated Shows Sorry. How long a Live Action TV Episode premieres after they were filmed varies, some have been even 3 months afterward, some have been 7-9 months. I know from looking at this: http://www.showfax.com/project_selection.cfm?l=1&t=1

Just hoping that they announce whether or not Bizaardvark’s having a 3rd Season and when Bunk’d Season 3 will premiere before the start of next year, January is not really the month to announce such, I could be wrong though. I mean sometime in December of last year they confirmed a 2nd Season for Bizaardvark, as well as SITM’s Season 2 Premiere Month, and confirming our suspicions that GMW Season 3 being the last was true. I’ll be staying tuned for news updates worth sharing either way.

MegasMilo379

Finally.

Wowzer. Didn't think the bomb format would happen on Disney Channel (XD yes, Channel No).
But I'm glad this series is gonna end on good terms.
I loved watching every episode and I can't wait to see KC, the Coopers (and Marisa) and The Organisation destroy The Other Side and The Alternate once and for all.

jaylop97

Staff member
I'm surprised that Disney Channel would air all of those episodes in a short period of time, looks like they wanted to take on the bomb format.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts