January 2018 Disney Premieres

I'm surprised that Disney Channel would air all of those episodes in a short period of time, looks like they wanted to take on the bomb format.
This isn't the first time it's happened, other shows like Best Friends Whenever, Stuck in the Middle, Backstage, The Lodge, Mako Mermaids, The ZhuZhus aired in bomb formats before.

Thanks for the News Update. So even though KC Undercover Season 3 is about 25 Episodes, their getting through it pretty fast, despite this Page only listing 2 episodes for January. I mean this year only 12 Season 3 Episodes premières anyway, only in July, August and November. Of all the episodes left to premiere in 2018, could any of them be not multi-parted, last episode like that was in December last year.

Thanks for the News Update. So even though KC Undercover Season 3 is about 25 Episodes, their getting through it pretty fast, despite this Page only listing 2 episodes for January. I mean this year only 12 Season 3 Episodes premières anyway, only in July, August and November. Of all the episodes left to premiere in 2018, could any of them be not multi-parted, last episode like that was in December last year.

This about the show is still a mystery that we should find out in the last 2 episodes. Should Brett return, should any Other Villains have a Comeback, should we see Bernice’ real identity, should we finally see Marissa’s never before seen parents. I mean not all Main Cast Members in these Shows did introduce their parents, Gunther and Tinka Hessenfer’s from Zendaya’s Old Show merely weren’t as they were back in Old Country. None of Chyna Parkes’ friends in ANT Farm had their Parents shown, as with Trish De la Rosa in Austin & Ally, Lindy and Logan’s Friends in IDDI, and Lucas Friar’s in GMW (again, these are Main Cast Members I’m talking of). Cyd’s Parents in BFW never did get return from their Exhibition, and we never did find out where Ruby’s father had been during the Last Season of Liv & Maddie (Ruby was even one of the 5 characters whose surnames we never found out, along with Stains, Reggie, Alex and Finch). But still, even if we never get to see Marissa’s Patents by the end of the series, we already know her surname is Miller, so whoever put in her credit in these episodes was mistaken bout it being Clarke. But still, Brett can’t fake his death forever, someday he’d Just have to stand up to his father (Zane did not even know that he faked his death, and is back behind bars anyway) and prove to the Organisation he redeemed himself. In regards to how they could take down the Other Side and Alternate once and for all, maybe planting a bomb in their Headquarters, but no more villains will mean no more Future for the Organisation

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
despite this Page only listing 2 episodes for January.
That's because it was posted before the change was made. It will be updated at some point.

Anyway, here's the K.C. Undercover premiere schedule:

In other news, Andi Mack's return is now scheduled for January 15 at 8 P.M. New episodes will still be on Fridays at 8 P.M. after that.

That's because it was posted before the change was made. It will be updated at some point.

Anyway, here's the K.C. Undercover premiere schedule:

In other news, Andi Mack's return is now scheduled for January 15 at 8 P.M. New episodes will still be on Fridays at 8 P.M. after that.

OK, sometimes they seem to be making announcements even after these monthly episode lists are put up at no specific time beforehand.

Boy this was fast, today’s only the 9th of December, and we already have a Programming Guide for January.

Piece of advise for 2018 with these Monthly Programming Schedules. Once Programming Synopsises for the episodes of each month come up, post them as well.

This is all we know about Bunk’d Season 3 so far:
*Emma and Ravi are Camp Councellors now, and Zuri might become a CIT.
*Camp Kikikwaka will be a bit different.
*It’ll now be down to 3 Woodchucks and 2 Grizzlies, since we learnt that Xander, Jorge and Tiffany won’t be returning with reasons that’ll likely be explained then. Bunk’d as we know is when Nathan Arenas and Nina Lu that their acting debuts, now it’s come to this.
*What’s unknown is if Luke will be able to join Camp Kikiwaka, now that Cameron’s DXD show Gamer’s Guide to Pretty Much Everything has Concluded, same said for Lou’s new position and if there’ll be any new cast members
Season 2’s finale was all the way back in May, January is upon us but still nothing. Why Disney Why? From looking at this episode list, there’s like only 9 new episodes premiering this January on Disney Channel, compared to this year which had 2 KCU eps, 3 Bizaardvark eps, 3 GMW eps, 4 L&M eps, and I can’t remember for Elena of Avalor, but it’s more to start off the year than next year will be. 6 episodes are left of Bizaardvark Season 2, the suspense is killing me for to know of the show’s having a future beyond that, I’d rather know before the last minute about Bizaardvark Season 3 coming to be.

All we can do now is wait for a news feed that talks about the shows in 2018, like we had December of last year which confirmed to us of SITM Season 2 premiering in February, as well as the beliefs of GMW Season 3 being the last season upon learning of what’s expected in the last episode of Season 3 (which was appropriately titled Girl Meets Goodbye that denies a future) were in fact true, and that Bizaardvark would indeed have a 2nd Season. If they do something like that again at the end of this year, they should announce when Bunk’d Season 3 is premiering, if Bizaardvark’s having a 3rd Season, and if it’s true or not that KC Undercover Season 3 will indeed be the last season (the last 2 episodes of the season are after all named The Beginning of the End and The Final Mission, there’s been other things that make it look so as well).

Following the recent news update, DC won’t have 9 episodes in January to start off the year after all. It’ll have 10 for KC Undercover, 2 for SITM, 4 for Andi Mack, and 2 for Tangled: The Series (therefore making it 14).

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
OK, sometimes they seem to be making announcements even after these monthly episode lists are put up at no specific time beforehand.
Disney has no involvement in these threads, so changes can still be made after they're started. I think D-nice posts them after the dates show up on Zap2it.

As suggested earlier, Starting next year you should maybe also state the Synopsises for each and every episode as well, that way we can have a place to see the Synopsises for every episode premiering in each month, unlike here: http://www.fsm-media.com/disney-channel-january-2018/

Among those not listed are the Many KC Undercover Episodes that are due for January.

Last edited:
As suggested earlier, Starting next year you should maybe also state the Synopsises for each and every episode as well, that way we can have a place to see the Synopsises for every episode premiering in each month, unlike here: http://www.fsm-media.com/disney-channel-january-2018/

Among those not listed are the Many KC Undercover Episodes that are due for January.

I’ll list what’s up on the Page for January Episodes:

Monday, Jan. 8

Original Series – Episode Premiere on Disney Channel

Mission Force One “Grendel’s Moving Castle / The Great Gadfly”

(9:30 – 10:00 A.M. EST)

“Grendel’s Moving Castle” – After Grendel takes over Planet Alarbus, it’s up to Mission Force One to win her game and take it back.

*Felicia Day (“The Guild”) recurs as Grendel.

“The Great Gadfly” – Miles and Mirandos become suspicious when Gadfly becomes a beloved superhero for the People of the Peaks.

*Mark Hamill (“Star Wars”) recurs as Gadfly.

TV-Y

Tuesday, Jan. 9

The Lion Guard “The Golden Zebra”

(9:00 – 9:30 A.M. EST)

Facing a water shortage in the Pride Lands, the Lion Guard must appease zebra leader, Dhahabu, to gain access to a new watering hole.

Renée Elise Goldsberry (Broadway’s “Hamilton”) guest stars as Dhahabu. Rico Rodriguez (“Modern Family”) and Raini Rodriguez (“Austin & Ally”) guest star as zebra siblings Raha and Starahe, respectively.

TV-Y

Wednesday, Jan. 10

The Lion Guard “The Little Guy”

(9:00 – 9:30 A.M. EST)

Beshte befriends Hodari, a tiny gecko who wants to be a crocodile.

*Justin Hires (“”MacGyver”) guest stars as Hodari.

TV-Y

Saturday, Jan. 13

Tangled: The Series “Secret of the Sun Drop”

**Season 1 Finale

(8:00 – 8:55 A.M. EST)

Rapunzel and the King must put aside their differences to work together and rescue the Queen.

TV-Y7

Monday, Jan. 15

Mickey and the Roadster Racers “Hot Dog Daze Afternoon / Super Sweet Helpers”

(8:30 – 9:00 A.M. EST)

“Hot Dog Daze Afternoon” – On Mickey’s day off, he continues getting called back to help at the garage.

“Super Sweet Helpers” – The Happy Helpers look after Mrs. Sweetums’ candy store and factory.

*Hoda Kotb (“Today”) guest stars as Mrs. Sweetums.

TV-Y

Andi Mack “Head Over Heels”

(8:00 – 8:30 P.M. EST)

Andi and Jonah go on a double date with Buffy and Marty to an arcade. Meanwhile, Cyrus decides to shoot a movie with Bex’s encouragement.

TV-G

Friday, Jan. 19

Andi Mack “There’s a Mack in the Shack”

When Andi and Celia spend more time together, Bex feels jealous. Buffy agrees to tutor TJ if he agrees to pass her the ball on the court.

TV-G

Monday, Jan. 22

Mission Force One “Shoom Balla Boom / Friend or FoeBot”

“Shoom Balla Boom” – Miles teams up with space trader Dashiell Scamp to steal back his teleporting jump-coat.

“Friend or FoeBot” – Mission Force One comes to the aid of a planet whose inhabitants are afraid of robots.

TV-Y

Friday, Jan. 26

Andi Mack “You’re The One That I Want”

Andi questions her relationship with Jonah. After a discouraging talk with Amber, Andi enlists Buffy and Cyrus to investigate.

TV-G

Monday, Jan. 29

Mission Force One “Deep Trouble / Double Trouble”

“Deep Trouble” – When Commander Nemex tries to steal a cloaking device, Mission Force One must rush to save it.

“Double Trouble” – Nemex uses robotic body doubles of Miles and Loretta to steal a powerful device.

TV-Y

Synopsises not listed are for:
*All January Episodes of KC Undercover.
*All January Stuck in the Middle Episodes.

DonkeyKongSong

According to the backdoor schedule and Pokemon.com, the remaining Pokemon movies will make their Disney XD debuts.

Monday, January 1 - 10:00 am - Pokemon The First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back
Monday, January 1 - 11:45am - Pokemon the Movie 2000: The Power of One
Tuesday, January 2 - 6:00pm - Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
Wednesday, January 3 - 6:00pm - Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
Thursday, January 4 - 6:00pm - Pokemon: The Rise of Darkrai
Friday, January 5 - 6:00pm - Pokemon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior
Monday, January 8 - 6:00pm - Pokemon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life
Tuesday, January 9 - 6:00pm - Pokemon: Zoroark, Master of Illusions
Wednesday, January 10 - 6:00pm - Pokemon The Movie: Black - Vicitini and Reshiram
Thursday, January 11 - 6:00pm - Pokemon The Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom
Friday, January 12 - 6:00pm - Pokemon The Movie: Kyurem vs. The Sword of Justice
Tuesday, January 16 - 6:00pm - Pokemon The Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction
Wednesday, January 17 - 6:00pm - Pokemon The Movie: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages

That will include all of the Pokemon movies yet to air on the network.

Toons Fan

According to the backdoor schedule and Pokemon.com, the remaining Pokemon movies will make their Disney XD debuts.

Wednesday, January 10 - 6:00pm - Pokemon The Movie: Black - Vicitini and Reshiram
Friday, January 12 - 6:00pm - Pokemon The Movie: Kyurem vs. The Sword of Justice
Tuesday, January 16 - 6:00pm - Pokemon The Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction

Disney XD already aired Pokémon the Movie: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages back on Sunday, Nov. 12th at 11AM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DonkeyKongSong

Disney XD already aired Pokémon the Movie: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages back on Sunday, Nov. 12th at 11AM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting, never knew that. I wonder if they ever advertised it or if there was some sort of promotion. I remember following the event Pokemon at the time and I don't think they were offering Hoopa as a download or anything. I don't have Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon; maybe there's some relevance there?

Johntoonfan05

Whoa no way :)

Less than a week of 2017 remains, still no confirm on Bizaardvark having a Future though. Same said for Live Action DC Shows expected to premiere in 2018, all we do know of is an Animated Show, which be 101 Dalmatian Street. Same can also be said bout when Bunk’d Season 3 is expected to premiere, it’s for certain not January. What already is confirmed is that Season 3 of KC Undercover is indeed the last season with it getting through the rest of Season 3 this January and Early February.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts