Approaches
Harvey Beaks

January 22-The Storm
January 29-Steamgate

The Fairly Oddparents

January 22-Whittle Me This
January 29-Mayor May Not

kanc

Today it's been noticed that unaired Penguin of Madagascar episode: Operation: Swap-anzee/Snowmageddon will air on Nicktoons at 2PM. I hope this should not be nixed up episode for a 3rd time..

NewtChallenger

Approaches
My guide lists the Penguins for 11 AM. Somebody check that right NOW. Not sure why that guy would get a wrong time unless it's a timezone difference.

Also kanc, update the FOP and Harvey Beaks premieres I listed.

kanc

My guide lists the Penguins for 11 AM. Somebody check that right NOW. Not sure why that guy would get a wrong time unless it's a timezone difference.

I'm working on it as soon as I can.. I'm very slow when it comes to update lot of things..

kanc

@Pac-Attack or anybody managed to check PoM today?! You're right it just listed TODAY 11AM Operation Swapnzee something.. But is it airing correctly or was it nixed up episode?

NewtChallenger

Approaches
Thank you for updating. However just change "Whittle Me Now" to "Whittle Me This". It's a play on the old phrase "Riddle Me This".

Zap2it also just updated with the 15th half hour of the second RI season. "Rabbid Test Pilot; Rabbid Brass Band; Mini Rabbids vs. Giant Chicken" is the episode that will air January 17th after TMNT.

kanc

I finally have it updated for Nick premieres, but theFutonCritic STILL didn't update January month premieres, so January premieres are not complete. I'm hoping there will be Sanjay and Craig and Pig Goat Banana Cricket new episodes every Friday. I also hope new episodes of Rabbids will continue every Sundays.

Still no news for Max and Shred season 2 as international countries already started airing season 2. Still no sign of See Dad Run remaining 7 episodes waiting to be shown. SpongeBob was supposed to have new episode on January as twitter said so, but can't find actual date when it will air...

On hiatus for now:
Bella and the Bulldogs
Breadwinners
Henry Danger
Thundermans

jaylop97

Staff member
I am shocked that a lot of things airing on Nick are unaired like SDR, M&S and KOP, my guess is that most of those shows are done, I wouldn't expect them to air at all, I don't think nick would bring those shows back from the grave.

I really hope that Tom Kenny, Phil LaMarr, Billy West, Dee Bradley Baker, Jennifer Hale, David Kaye, Hynden Walch, Jess Harnell, Candi Milo, and Tara Strong get official voice roles for the remaining 10 unaired episodes of Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness for sure!

Aparent

More premieres:
Fairly OddParents
1/29 Mayor May Not 8pm

Harvey Beaks
1/29 Steamgate 8:30pm

Sanjay and Craig
1/22 Beauty and the Beard 8:15pm
1/29 Dude Snake Nood 8:45pm

Rabbids Invasion
1/24 Rabbid Fetch/Rabbid Escape/Rabbid Werewolf
1/31 Invisible Rabbid/Rabbid Anthem/The Incredible Rabbid Space Time Machine

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
More premieres:
Fairly OddParents
1/29 Mayor May Not 8pm

Harvey Beaks
1/29 Steamgate 8:30pm

Sanjay and Craig
1/22 Beauty and the Beard 8:15pm
1/29 Dude Snake Nood 8:45pm

So those three shows are shifting slots on the 29th? And if that's the case, does that mean PGBC won't have a new episode that night?

Lord Hater

Retired
So those three shows are shifting slots on the 29th? And if that's the case, does that mean PGBC won't have a new episode that night?
FOP, SJC, and HB are pushed 30 minutes later on the 29th. Good thing is that DC doesn't air premieres on the 15 and 29, so these shows now have a chance.

kanc

The reason for this is because Make It Pop has one hour season finale jan 29 at 7pm. So this causes the shift in shows like FOP at 8pm, then HB at 8:30, SJC 8:45

Since FOP on 22th and 29th will air one segment instead of two, how come there's no new SpongeBob episodes?? Twitter says it, but now that thefutoncritic updates it, SpongeBob doesn't have new episode listed.

And Wednesday block for live action is gone. My guess is Wednesday block should come back after Make It Pop is over.

I have also found out that movie Rufus is actually one hour. Really?? Why would Nick edit this movie for? I wish the movie should be 90 min or 120 min Iike Splitting Adam.

Last edited:

Aparent

The reason for this is because Make It Pop has one hour season finale jan 29 at 7pm. So this causes the shift in shows like FOP at 8pm, then HB at 8:30, SJC 8:45

Since FOP on 22th and 29th will air one segment instead of two, how come there's no new SpongeBob episodes?? Twitter says it, but now that thefutoncritic updates it, SpongeBob doesn't have new episode listed.

And Wednesday block for live action is gone. My guess is Wednesday block should come back after Make It Pop is over.

I have also found out that movie Rufus is actually one hour. Really?? Why would Nick edit this movie for? I wish the movie should be 90 min or 120 min Iike Splitting Adam.
Vincent Waller actually said new episodes will start airing in Febuary when FOP is done airing some of its episodes and it will be premiering in the 8pm time slot.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts