Jackie Chan Adventures "The Dark Hand" TALKBACK (Spoilers)

Rate this episode of Jackie Chan Adventures... now!

• 10 Talismans

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 9 Talismans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 Talismans

• 7 Talismans

• 6 Talismans

• 5 Talismans

• 4 Talismans

• 3 Talismans

• 2 Talismans

• 1 Talisman

• Total voters

Chad Bonin

a.k.a. Knux Five
Staff member
Reporter
Talismans- Based off of the Chinese Zodiac, these 12 pieces of stone offer their user unbelievable power. Super speed. Immortality. Heat beam eye blasts. Archaeologist turned super agent Jackie Chan, inevitably with Jade (his niece), must track them down and prevent the Dark Hand from awakening [strike]Shen Du[/strike] [strike]Shendu[/strike] a dragon demon of immense power.

Jackie Chan Adventures makes it's (albeit limited) Toonami debut this week, with the first episode "The Dark Hand". Jade moves from China to San Francisco, Jackie accidentally finds a Talisman in a shield, and the Dark Hand begins their never-ending (until they run out of funds) battle against Chan for the Talismans.

It's a bad day indeed.

Bonus points if you watch this episode with the knowledge that a later episode made Jackie act differently during Jade's arrival, almost sending her back to China. So, technically, the events in this episode played out slightly differently due to time-travel.
This is the Official Toonami Talkback Thread for Jackie Chan Adventures, airing Saturday, April 17th at 9.5. Kids love it!

Rouge12

A promo just aired! :)
I think they are airing the promos for the shows during the end of the show before. The promo was pretty good and I'm glad they did one even though it is only on the block for 2 weeks.

Rouge12

Really nice intro.
Toonami bug promoting the encore of the Bionicle movie.
I don't remember seeing this episode.

Chad Bonin

a.k.a. Knux Five
Staff member
Reporter

Custom intros + Original intros = Nice.

"Talismans are very important."
"Not important."
"Very important."
"Not important."

Heh... Toonami looked at SEASONS they're not airing. Good job.

Obi

SEVEN. MONDAY.
Didn't see it.

Anyway, the Dark Hand guys started out so cool...and then they turned goofy almost immediately. Hm.

Rouge12

William C. Maune said:
Original intro #2 of the night!
We will probably get YYH's too, because when they showed the episode last they did show the intro for today's episode, right? I wonder if we will get GT and SEED's too.

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
It's always weird watching these first 2 episodes, they're much more serious than any other episode of the series.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts